Recent content by Mercury12345

1. Mercury12345

Change Username?

Hi guys, uh, I got a new EU account (because I lost the other one, sorry) and I want to make the adjustment on this forum as well by changing my username to FendrelRowan, how would I be able to do that. I am sorry if this offended you in any way. ~Merc
  2. Mercury12345

One Question...

Not that I say I am going to do this but is there anyway if you are upset with your current character (or avatar) in your account, can you possibly restart the game and create a new one with the same account? Or does it require a whole other account to do that? (Of course not that I say I am...
  3. Mercury12345

Anyone want a Sig?

Oh, I am afraid you are not to be proven wrong this time. :( ah well, I will be making no sigs.
  4. Mercury12345

Anyone want a Sig?

Aww, there are already people doing it? :( ah well, oh yeah and examples of my work are in my user album/pictures or yeah, in my account, it is public so you can see it.
  5. Mercury12345

I Guys!

Guys I am doing some really good sigs, though you guys might want some (the one I did is my Signature below of myself) here is the url: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/136619-anyone-want-sig.html
  6. Mercury12345

I Guys!

Alright I will read the guides and i'll add everyone on the forum (just pm me your user name :)) Thanks for all your kindness, once again, I feel a warm welcome :)
  7. Mercury12345

Anyone want a Sig?

Ok I am a really good Signature maker, just pm me a picture of your guy in game or any image to make a cool Signature of it. You may also give some words for me to put in the Sig. I will not put any advertisement on the Sig like a website or anything, just the words you tell me to. ~Mercury
  8. Mercury12345

I Guys!

No thanks Trace but thanks anyway. That does though tell me that there are nice people here and I will be willing to stay! :) (Personally I think everyone here that replied to my topic is nice! Maybe i'll see some of you in game! you never know!)
  9. Mercury12345

I Guys!

Thanks Ok thanks for the advice from everyone and uh i will not go below 1k of sweat per sell. Anyways, just one more question if you will, I see different things under your username, like I saw one that said Flower, M.M.S, and other stuff like Moderator and stuff, how do i get those and other...
  10. Mercury12345

I Guys!

Alright Thanks Cool! But, can you go less than 5-6, like 200-166 sweat for 1 PED? BTW, thanks everyone who welcomed me to EU and EF because I won't regret it! :yay:
  11. Mercury12345

I Guys!

I am new to Entropia (played for only 2 days now) and this forum (1st day) and I just wanted you to be aware of my presence here, I will be also wanting a few friends on this forum maybe, so if you would like to be my friend just say so. Also when i was starting Entropia (awsome game by the way)...
Back