I Guys!

Mercury12345

Young
Fendrel Fen Rowan
I am new to Entropia (played for only 2 days now) and this forum (1st day) and I just wanted you to be aware of my presence here, I will be also wanting a few friends on this forum maybe, so if you would like to be my friend just say so.
Also when i was starting Entropia (awsome game by the way) I learned about sweat and I obtained about 200 in 2 days, i hear for 1 PED you need 1,000 sweat!! Anyone have any tips on obtaining sweat or obtaining PED in a faster form, thank you all!

~Mercury12345

P.S. For the topic name it is not "I Guys!" I meant to type "Hi Guys!" So if someone could change that if possible, or you may leave it, dosen't matter to me either way.

1000 sweat is 5-6 PED, no less.

And welcome :)

Welcome to EU and EF!

Spent your PED's wise :wise:

Alright Thanks

1000 sweat is 5-6 PED, no less.

And welcome :)

Cool! But, can you go less than 5-6, like 200-166 sweat for 1 PED?
BTW, thanks everyone who welcomed me to EU and EF because I won't regret it! :yay:

Hi and welcome.

Of course you can sell your sweat for less then 5-6 PED a 1000, but why in gods name would you wanna do that???? It takes a long time collecting it, as you said so yourself, so you would wanna get the highest possible price for it. So, NEVER sell below 5 PED a 1000 and try to get more.

Welcome to EU!

200 sweat - 1 PED, try to not go under that :)

Welcome to both EF and EU, there is a lot of info on this forum. Good luck and have fun :)

Cool! But, can you go less than 5-6, like 200-166 sweat for 1 PED?

You could, but its much easier and faster to sell it in bulks of 1000. People usually don't like to buy small amounts.

think he ment can he sell lots of less that 1k sweat..In which case the answear is yes. people just talk in 1k lots of sweat as its an easyer number to work with.

as for getting sweat faster..i guess you prob went out to get sweat around PA but if you get a few more TPs there are placees where ALOT of people sweat in groups so you will not die much and should get more. only place i can name for sweating now is neas but sure everyone else here can name more.

Also skill makes a big diff in sweating but you sweating skill will go up fast enough im sure (i have a sweating skill of about 14 points so not the best to say)

anyway...Welcmoe to EF and EU always good to see fresh blood :)

Thanks

Ok thanks for the advice from everyone and uh i will not go below 1k of sweat per sell. Anyways, just one more question if you will, I see different things under your username, like I saw one that said Flower, M.M.S, and other stuff like Moderator and stuff, how do i get those and other stuff under your name (hope you know what i mean)

Also skill makes a big diff in sweating but you sweating skill will go up fast enough im sure (i have a sweating skill of about 14 points so not the best to say)
Sweating skill makes no difference at all ;)

Ok thanks for the advice from everyone and uh i will not go below 1k of sweat per sell. Anyways, just one more question if you will, I see different things under your username, like I saw one that said Flower, M.M.S, and other stuff like Moderator and stuff, how do i get those and other stuff under your name (hope you know what i mean)

Click the quick links tab and choose the EFD Icon store option. You need efd to purchase these icon which can be earned by posting, +repping people, having people post in your threads or recieivng +reps for good/informative posting

Welcome to EF

P.s The modified member etc is to do with the subscription you have with EF, from a free one to paid subcription I believe

The more you sweat you`ll start to get a little better at it. But so far the limit is 22 sweat a pull. Soon you`ll be able to gather a few hundred in an hour or so. And don`t sell yourself short. You`ll need every PED to stay ahead in EU. For now just enjoy all the other basic skills you`ll gain sweating. They will give you a nice base to build on when you branch out into other professions like hunting. Search the forums when you have questions and look over all the tutorials and charts etc you can find. Then you`ll be ready for your next set o questions. Good luck out there!:)

hello and welcome to the game :) i sweat myself at neas, id be happy to run to the tp with you if you need someone to get it wih you.

when u get ur 1000 sweat PM me and i will buy it 4 10 ped :) see it as a welcome gift to ;) Talk to u later :):) and welcome

No thanks Trace but thanks anyway. That does though tell me that there are nice people here and I will be willing to stay! :) (Personally I think everyone here that replied to my topic is nice! Maybe i'll see some of you in game! you never know!)

care to elaberate? just with my crappy skill if i where to sweat i fail almost every try, where as people i know that have high sweating skill get sweat almost every try. cought my intrest now hehe :)

welcome to a new life...........
hehe
:wtg::yay::wtg:

is a good game....or..hobby....hmmm depends on how you play it really....youll find it..

anyways, have a great time....maybe ill see you while im dancing in PA sometime...

Welcome to our world, hope you'll love it :thumbup:

Exactly, though some other skills may help, e.g. the better your Evade - the longer you stay alive, which gives you more time to gather sweat. One day your evade and health will be so great that you'll stop dying at all. Though there is a great chance that you'll get tired of sweating and switch to other activity a long before that day :).

Heyy and welcome to EU and EF:D (well done for getting to the forum, and check out the guides, alot of good info in there for someone starting out)

If theres anything I can help you with (including in-game) just PM me;)

One thing that amazes me about EU even still is how nice everyone is and friendly, the society system works really well and I recommend to get into a society to help you (Jurai Blood Cadets is a very nice soc but dw im not going to try and sell you this hehe:cool:)
There are so few nasty people in this universe but just watch out because there are a very small number who will try and trick the new player. eg Dont sell sweat for less that 0.5PEC per bottle. (this is 5PED per 1k Sweat).

In PA the general buying thread for sweat will be something like - "--Character Name Goes Here--" : Buying Sweat @ 0.5 @Boxes.

-This basically means that the buyer is buying sweat for 0.5PEC (project entropia cents (100PEC = 1PED)) per bottle and this is the same as 5PED per 1k bottles.

Its all a bit confusing to begin with - i still remember and i started a while back now but you will get there, everyone does and everyone is still learning:D

Enjoy the Entropia Universe

and Welcome again:yay:

Melon

Welcome to EU! You can certainly add me to your friend list if we run into each other. Lots of people around to help you out and this great forum to read info and ask questions.

Hope to see you around.

Zar

Alright I will read the guides and i'll add everyone on the forum (just pm me your user name :)) Thanks for all your kindness, once again, I feel a warm welcome :)

Back