Recent content by MichaelRay

1. MichaelRay

Champagne Saturdays @ CND!

Stay Tuned What's Up CNDHeadbangers, Just wanted to give the heads up that we are once again prosponing champagnes saturdays this week. To all the loyal club goers I'm sorry for having to cancel this saturdays event but we are in the process of working out some exciting stuff for the future :D...
  2. MichaelRay

Champagne Saturdays has Moved This Week Whats Up CNDHeadbangers, Just giving you the heads up that Champagne Saturdays has been moved this week to sunday after the Champions League. We hope to see you there :D Your Space Dj, Michael Ray
  3. Sbar1

Sbar1

4. MichaelRay

Birthday Thanks Just a big shout out to all you CNDHeadbangers out there :D Thanks alot for making my b-day party a blast :D :D Hope you enjoyed the exclusive mix :D Much Love and Respect :D Your Space DJ, Michael Ray
  5. MichaelRay

Thanks CND headbangers :D :D Whats up party people :D :D Just wanted to give every-one who showed up today a big massive thanks for still bringing it to our Saturday party, From the bottom of my heart i appologize for the tech diffs and we will make sure they get sorted by next party :D ;)...
  6. MichaelRay

Champagne Saturdays Update :D :D Whats up CNDHeadbangers, Just giving you the heads up that we will be starting our hunting event 30 mintues later than usual to give everyone enought time to get up to the rock :D. We know alot of people got stuck in TT trying to get up so hopefully this will...
  7. MichaelRay

You know it force :D Its all about how you rep it :D
  8. MichaelRay

The Winners of CND MODEL SEARCH Hey CNDHeadBangers, A big thanks to all who came out for the model search here are our winners ;) FEMALES 1. Nadie 2. Lexi 3. Raven Jade 4. Saphira lucky Star 5. Dark Zumi Angel 6. Nice Lady 7. Lara Croft 8. Lillibit Lil Starley MALES 1. G-Rant 2. Ranger...
  9. True-love

True-love

10. Nadie

Nadie

Winners Of THe CND MODEL SEARCH!!!!
  11. Saphira-lucky-star

Saphira-lucky-star

12. G-not

G-not

13. Lexi