Champagne Saturdays @ CND!

Last day for the cnd model search

What's Up CNDHeadbangers,

This is DJMichaelRay just reminding you that TODAY at champagne saturdays is your last day to enter our entropia wide Model Search ;)

Hope to see you there and bring your A game

Your Space DJ,
Michael Ray

Count me in as usual!!! Gotta love this event ^^

Hiya fellas and felly's

Had a real great time last night never knew cnd could be this much fun but all in all was a great experience cant wait for next sat hehe thanks for everyone who was there and made the night a wicked one

Big thanks to lexi, doomie, laracroft, ravenjade and everyone else who was there.

regards
The Crouching Tiger

3rd Disco - makes me lucky ?

well - not quite there - yet !!

Only now do I have "some" understanding of the mechanics of EVENTS - I SHOULD ask - but typical of DOG - he thinks he can work it all out himself.

Sooooo .... just how do you sign up for an Event (on CND) ?

ND himself was my 1st clue - when I eavesdropped on his chat with another - Go to the Fertilizer Room (from the Control Room). Having already explored that area (or so I thought) had me looking more carefully - WOW - so THAT is where those elusive LA markers are - well - ok - DOME markers - 4 DNA control systems, each with the LA marker - WOW !! Dog is making progress !! (each marker is for 5 of the 20 domes - least ways THAT seems to satisfy the maths - but Mental A. is not one of dogs strong points !!).

Maybe next week I can get up early enough (yes - downunder puts us ahead of the world BUT 05:00 on a Sunday is NOT my idea of a Sat.19:00 start time !!

Nuff of the ignorance and pig headed nature of DOG - back to the Disco night.

GREAT time had by all and the wise cracks & humour was rife in the general chat.

Mavis was up to her usual best as our DJ, and Michael may have sighed with relief that the photo shots competition has ended after this night, thus freeing up his time.

Perhaps THAT is more of a sigh of relief from the rest of us - the strain of parading in front of a green screen is over and we all can sit back and await the judgement of our efforts - just who will be the 6 lucky females and 2 lucky (or hapless ? !!) males ? !!

Of course - we are all wondering just how the green background will be transformed into a majical scene in which we posed and strutted - will we all be .... well .... enough of our fears - Michael has FULL control and we all know we can trust his artistic talents.

YET....

There is that nagging doubt ... AND the ever vexing question "If we win - what more could we possibly want that allows us to spend 100ped of prize money ?" !!

Aussie Dog !!

Last edited:
Yes....we had another great night at champagne saturday!!! I think its safe to say everyone had a great time :). As always lively chat during the hunt and after. Gratz to Doomie on his nice win (he dethrowned me !! :eek:) and at least crouching tiger let me get in front of him !!!

Thank you neverdie for the nice spawn of trox this week in dome 4! And as always Mavis's lovely commentary and DJ Michael's hot mixes. Cya'all next week !

Lexi

Yes, thanks to everyone that was there :) and a huge thanks to G-Rant for convincing me to start coming to these events. Everyone makes it such a great time. Saturdays just are not the same now, without the champagne !

Big grats to all the winners. I love seeing what people will come up with for outfits and what not :)

Well I am defently the new guy in town - better watch out because he is a baaaaad mofo ^^

Glad I got Lexi down on the floor again - she really did earn the spot ontop of Tiger :D

I will be back next week and will defently do all I can to defent the victory ;)

So huge thanks to RavenJade, Lexi, Lillibit and all the others who made it a fantastic event and defently the best after party EVER!!!

Big Thanks

Whats Up CNDHeadbangers,

Space DJ Michael Ray here just giving out a massive thanks to all the clubgoers for making another successful Saturday! Special thanks to the after party crew who stuck it in for the extra extended 2 hour set ;)

The photos have been compiled (total of 3500 IMAGES!!!!!) and this entire week will be spent going through each and everyone to pick CND's Top Models! Myself, Mavis and of course ND will be looking through the top picks and will announce them at next saturdays party. Keep posted to the thread as we might have some photos to show a little early ;)

Once again it was my pleasure to have your audience over your Saturday and thanks for making CND what it is.

Your Space DJ Michael Ray,

P.S Lara Croft left early but we stilll have your prize money so hopefully we will see you next Saturday so that we can get you your well earned PED :D :D

TY:yay:
I´m glad I´m not forgotten.. :woot:
See u all @ next party...

It's saturday again!! Only a few hours left till the next party :yay:. Watch your back Doomie.....Im coming back to regain my title ;).

Everyone come on up to CND for a great event and super after party......cya'll soon!

Lexi

It's saturday again!! Only a few hours left till the next party :yay:. Watch your back Doomie.....Im coming back to regain my title ;).

Everyone come on up to CND for a great event and super after party......cya'll soon!

Lexi

So what you are saying is that you want to be infront of me doing what ever we do at this event and then go party afterwards? ^^

Bring it on Lexi :D

The CND MODEL SEARCH IS OVER!!!!!!

Whats up CNDHeadbangers,

This is SDj Michael Ray just letting you know that the judges have made their FINAL decisions and the winners of THE CND MODEL SEARCH will be announced today at our legendary champagne saturday party :D :D

Hope to see you all there : D:

Your Space DJ,

Michael Ray

The Winners of CND MODEL SEARCH

Hey CNDHeadBangers,

A big thanks to all who came out for the model search here are our winners ;)

FEMALES
1. Nadie
2. Lexi
3. Raven Jade
4. Saphira lucky Star
5. Dark Zumi Angel
6. Nice Lady
7. Lara Croft
8. Lillibit Lil Starley

MALES
1. G-Rant
2. Ranger Sheryo

Thanks and here is some teaser promo photos of some of the winners,
More photos will be comming out throughout the week so stay tuned to the thread. Thanks again

Your Space Dj
Michael Ray

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:yay: The photo's look great! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

YEYYYYY - not 3rd but 4th time lucky !!

MADE IT !! - managed to register for the hunt and even had time to spare to work out which dome - Atrox - Dome 4 - what a hapless lot those Atrox were - many hunters arrived to do battle.

I even managed to lead for a SHORT time (in loot) but Aussie Dog may have a BO problem - no problems with other dogs - they love to smell me (though I would prefer it to be the bitch variety that check me out !!).

Not so with the mobs - I was ok until the excitment had the glands working overtime - then - it was all on for the other hunters and nearly all off for doggie.

Mature Atrox would run towards me - I would have visions of high loot drops - but - NO - get close, then turn tail and run to other hunters they did - poor dog being left with a succession of Atrox Young - even those seemed to be fighting harder - perhaps they were too young to notice.

Did my usual trick and got my keyboard and mouse all messed up - nothing worked the way it should - a quick "logoff and logon" fixed that but my loot tally ? - it remained low - far lower than the ammo burn, armour and EGO damage could bear (for more than the alloted 1.5 hours) !!

Things improved a lot at the Disco - Mavis awarded Aussie Dog "Best Sexy look" for his lime coloured hunter shorts - well - I guess Mavis, being stuck in the control room (though I do wonder who it was that had her name on the Disco floor !!) did not have to put up with "doggy who rolled in some smelly .... " as did the other Disco goers - who ALL - bar none - kept their distance from Doggy (do ?) !!

RL called me before the end and thus I had to leave - yet - such a CHEERFUL farewell from all the others may have doggy being a tad more careful in what he rolls in - come today week !!

See you all next week AT THE HUNT event and at the Disco !!

:yay:

Aussie DOG !!

Hiya dudes and dudettes

Sorry couldnt make it last night, came down to london to attend cousins wedding, missed you all but ready for next sat hope to see you all there,

Massive congrats to the model winners and the cnd competiton

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

Ahhh....well missed the hunting event yesterday due to lack of pilots. We won't go into that topic as its covered in many other threads ;). Unfortunately, quite a few didnt make it up there because of this....but word to the wise...fly up the night before. Big shout out to DJ Michael Ray who tried hard to get us some pilots but they just couldnt get there in time. So Doomie...you will just have to wait one more week until I kick your ass! :yay:

Made it to the afterparty, great fun as usual. Great tunes once again provided by our very talented DJ, who not only knows hot to pick the hottest dance music but is also a very talented artist (check out those nice pics in above thread!). Gratz to all the winners of the various contests and and to all the new cnd models....I am honored to be amongst such a great looking group!!

Cya'll next week!

Lexi

Major GZ on THE WIN Sir Sheryo!

Will be in the mix next Saturday for sure, and will be flying again as well for this event and Champions League. Bank Neverdie Express Flights @ RING ENTRANCE twins, see Force CND flights only 20ped. And i always fly down empty.
Bank Neverdie "PED POWER VERSES ITEM POWER", where the intelligent leverage securely. The 14.99% APR interest rate is comparable to a credit card, and with the currency conversion fees you pay depositing every month..
using BND works out cheaper then a credit card. A 1000ped loan cost you only "41pec a day", so a full term loan of 30days is only 12.32ped thats an APR of 1.5% per month,"Fact".

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Last edited:
I was so excited and honored to be named as one of the model winners.
I never thought I'd win, because there are so many hottie ava's out there.

So Big BIG BIG BIG BIG thanks one of my very best friends in this game. G-Rant.. without you G, I never would of gone... and look at you, taking #1 on the male side of the models, and you didn't even pose in those red undies like I thought you should :p

Grats to everyone... and thank you Neverdie for making my Saturday afternoons fun. :) See everyone next Saturday.

P.S Lexi I expect to hear your name next week taking the hunting win. (sorry Doomie :D )

so how can some1 win best dancer?

its saturday tomorrow owwweeeeee already excited,

Laidees where you at

dj michael getcho thang going.

and most of all our special commentator cant wait to hear you go for it tomorrow

Looking forward to seeing you all there

mwah mwah. for the laidees only, yes that excludes you doomie lol

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

17:00MA time will be running flights to CND only..

Will be in the mix next Saturday for sure, and will be flying again as well for this event and Champions League. Bank Neverdie Express Flights @ RING ENTRANCE twins, see Force CND flights only 20ped. And i always fly down empty.
Bank Neverdie "PED POWER VERSES ITEM POWER", where the intelligent leverage securely. The 14.99% APR interest rate is comparable to a credit card, and with the currency conversion fees you pay depositing every month..
using BND works out cheaper then a credit card. A 1000ped loan cost you only "41pec a day", so a full term loan of 30days is only 12.32ped thats an APR of 1.5% per month,"Fact".

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

@ Twins RING ENTRANCE, fight while you wait!!!!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Champagne Saturdays Update :D :D

Whats up CNDHeadbangers,

Just giving you the heads up that we will be starting our hunting event 30 mintues later than usual to give everyone enought time to get up to the rock :D. We know alot of people got stuck in TT trying to get up so hopefully this will help you headbangers make it up :D

We will also be giving out the prize ped to all our models who won our Search :D:D

And as always you can expect that myself and the lovely mavis will be there cranking out the Play by Play and tracks ;).

Hope to see you all in Top Form,

Your Space DJ,
Michael Ray

Hello everyone, I'm happy to be a CND model with mister G-Rant =)
I'm in vacation so I won't be able to log in until next week.
Miss you all and those great parties.

\m/ ;) \m/ - Party Party Party :)

Gonna be there tonight for sure - shame I missed last week.

Honored to be a CND Model - ty & gratz to all.

Glad to be in such good company of models and party go-ers.

See you all there

WOOT! Champagne Saturday!

Last edited:
Enjoy Sir Sheryo....

Hello everyone, I'm happy to be a CND model with mister G-Rant =)
I'm in vacation so I won't be able to log in until next week.
Miss you all and those great parties.

Looks like a good time for me too slide into the top spot today in your absence, now to get around lady kissy FTW in the hunting event:D

Apprentince Jedi,
Force Majeure

i finish work 8pm u.k time what time does the event start eu time or u.k time darn dreading this.

Back