Recent content by Nilinx

1. Nilinx

Room with a changed view

It's ok I was kinda rambling about both places. ;) I hope your right about the fog though.
  2. Nilinx

Room with a changed view

I'm in Genesis A 10 C right now and was thinking of moving to N.O. but no real reason to spend the money except for the fact that they messed with my view. I was looking in Sakura as well but it looks like the fog rolled in there too. :( Thank you for the link to the wall paper forum LOL.
  3. Nilinx

Room with a changed view

:mad: With the new changes, my apartment balcony view has also changed and not for the better. Before the changes I had a very nice unobstructed view of the ocean, which was bright and clear with glistening sunlight. Now there's a large land mass and trees where before you can see the water and...
  4. Nilinx

Rock in my house

old trick might work You may be able to get to the pedestal by backing up to the rock and right as your heels touch it lay down and look around. I use to find stuff in the walls that would disappear in my apartment that way. Good luck.
  5. Nilinx

New Look Drone 01

I like where you're aiming, that's gonna hurt. lol
  6. Nilinx

sculpting kit and body fat

Opening a soap factory, old family recipe.
  7. Nilinx

The cost of apartments??

It's more like buying a condo than renting an apartment and the monthly fee of 10 PED is a Maintenance Fee not rent. This way you don't have to mow the grass of shovel the snow in the winter. They are a little slow about fixing leaky pipes though and there is a debate over what is public and...
  8. Nilinx

SELL: Daikiba DNA Samples

Thanks Zzak, now we're getting somewhere. If anyone can verify anymore prices I would appreciate it. :)
  9. Nilinx

Dropping items in appartment

I tried the laying down thing only against the wall and it put me into a whole nother world. :laugh: actually I could seebetween the floors and wowzers there's my painting. Well at least the frame anyway, right where I had placed it but inside the wall. Only problem was I couldn't grab it...
  10. Nilinx

Dropping items in appartment

I had the same problem as kay with a painting I placed on the wall and it vanished. Support told me to make sure I was in the right appartment. :laugh: next they said that it must be there because it was still listed in the "world" container. (hmm think i told them that in the first place)...
  11. Nilinx

Atrax Young have arrived on Treasure Island!

Need DNA Anyone interseted in any Daikiba DNA Samples? ;)
  12. Nilinx

Sorry Knoop maybe TT +5K ;)
  13. Nilinx

Never thought I was the first person to get one, I just have not seen any others and I was interested in what other DNA Samples people have found. It will be interesting to see how folks populate their areas and please post an offer if you would like to buy this DNA for your land. :) Has...
  14. Nilinx

A Question of Conscience

Rude behavior Yes this very selfish and rude for people to do. Luckily I have not seen too often but if someone is being way out of line and greedy then I wouold see nothing wrong with wacking down a mob on the end of his train.
  15. Nilinx

SELL: Daikiba DNA Samples This is a complete sample of Daikiba DNA. As far as I can tell this is a new game item and I have not seen any others, please let me know if you have. :) This will spawn Daikiba of all types from your land management system to populate the area under your control...
Back