Room with a changed view

Nilinx

Young
Society
Vault Dwellers
Nilinx Illuminatus
:mad:
With the new changes, my apartment balcony view has also changed and not for the better. Before the changes I had a very nice unobstructed view of the ocean, which was bright and clear with glistening sunlight. Now there's a large land mass and trees where before you can see the water and there also seems to be a dull fog that has rolled in. It really stinks. The only thing I can figure is that they want us to buy the much more expensive apartments in N.O. which have the clear sky and nice water that where taken from me. The first problem is that now my apartment has less value and none of the apartments I looked in N.O. have as nice of a view as the one I had before, even at the higher price. I would also like to point out that the dome over the buildings in N.O. obstructs the sky view and should be reduced to give a more open feeling to walking out on the balconies. Finally, what is going on with the wallpaper patterns? They are horrible! Even if the other problems where fixed I think I would suck on the barrel of my rifle if I had to look at those walls everyday. Please excuse the vomit I left during my walk through. So much for taste there art guy.

Which building/floor/unit do you have??? This had best not happen to me or pissed will be quite an understatement. lol I literally went through every room of every building to find the one with the view I loved the most. I noticed in that process that a number of the units have significant tree blockage of the windows. In quite a few of them, the windows appeared solid black when you walk into the room because all you see is tree/shadow.

As for the wallpaper, that topic has been thoroughly exhausted at the following thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23673&highlight=wallpaper

The dome is standard in apartments. Many apartments do not even have glass ceilings. I know New Oxford and Sakura have the glass. In TI City, they have "solid" ceilings, with even a televator stop at the rooftop -- makes for a nice 21 story free fall. ;) I agree about the roof feeling enclosed, though. I actually selected a 4th floor condo over a 6th floor at Billton because it actually felt more open above.

Guess we need a lumberjack profession to start cutting down some trees. ;)

Nilinx said:
:mad:
With the new changes, my apartment balcony view has also changed and not for the better. Before the changes I had a very nice unobstructed view of the ocean, which was bright and clear with glistening sunlight. Now there's a large land mass and trees where before you can see the water and there also seems to be a dull fog that has rolled in. It really stinks. The only thing I can figure is that they want us to buy the much more expensive apartments in N.O. which have the clear sky and nice water that where taken from me. The first problem is that now my apartment has less value and none of the apartments I looked in N.O. have as nice of a view as the one I had before, even at the higher price. I would also like to point out that the dome over the buildings in N.O. obstructs the sky view and should be reduced to give a more open feeling to walking out on the balconies. Finally, what is going on with the wallpaper patterns? They are horrible! Even if the other problems where fixed I think I would suck on the barrel of my rifle if I had to look at those walls everyday. Please excuse the vomit I left during my walk through. So much for taste there art guy.

I'm in Genesis A 10 C right now and was thinking of moving to N.O. but no real reason to spend the money except for the fact that they messed with my view. I was looking in Sakura as well but it looks like the fog rolled in there too. :(
Thank you for the link to the wall paper forum LOL.

If you're interested in moving to Sakura, I'm selling my old place ... I searched every apartment in town and this is the one with the best balcony view. ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23751

I can't log in to the game until later tonight, so I'm not sure what the fog is all about .. but it's never been there before, so we can only hope that it's temporary.

Sorry I mis-read earlier .. I don't know why I thought you were talking about your apartment being at Billton Towers ... guess I just have Oxford on the brain. lol ;)

It's ok I was kinda rambling about both places. ;)
I hope your right about the fog though.

Back