Recent content by Nukem

1. Nukem

"Project Entropia" ported to Nintendo

Hmmmm??? :scratch2:
  2. Nukem

Buying: Unlimited Thruster!

:laugh: funny :laugh: Reminds me of my kids "she touching me" "no I wasnt" "yes you was" "no I wasnt" "yes you was" You 2 cut it out "dadddddd he is looking at me" "no im not" "yes you are" " no im not" :laugh:
  3. Nukem

Selling: Raven Village #1: a great mansion

May I ask the item points for this estate?
  4. Nukem

downtime servers?

Well I'm not MA but I'm pretty confident this is to fix a very obstructive space glitch that our society discovered 18 hours ago.
  5. Nukem

Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

Hey guys don't turn this into something its not. All I did was simply asked them the question. To MindArk: Can you tell me if anymore motherships will be placed in auction? From MindArk: No not at this time.. No more Motherships Did anyone else bother to send in a support case to MindArk...
  6. Nukem

1st off everyone needs to calm down. I'm very confident that Ark Royal is the last (UL) Mothership to be sold in auction. There was extenuating circumstances that came about to have this last ship placed in auction. I'm not sure that MindArk wants this information released concerning these...
  7. Nukem

AT-every-F*n-day

For me personally, if I was to get a ATH that big, yeah I would complain. I would continue to wonder why some people get these massive ATH, while others are left to losing so much money on their activities. I will be honest here, I have never liked the balancing system in this game. I would much...
  8. Nukem

Motherships and Space - suggestions

Alot of great Ideas in this thread, i definitely +1 the added management ability. Certain people on the guest list should be given the rights to be able to manage the ship same as the person that hold the deed does.
  9. Nukems Naglfar

Nukems Naglfar

My Battleship
  10. Nukems Naglfar

Nukems Naglfar

My Battleship
  11. Nukem

Scanners nerfed...WTF!

Well marco did not meet the current plan of screwing over players, maybe the real reason he is unemployed? Of course who knows, maybe MA has better plans for the scanners in the future. The one consistent thing I have learned about MA is that things can and will change.
  12. Nukem

Happy 4th of July!

:yay: Happy Independence Day to all the Americans out there :yay:
  13. Nukem

There will be threads...

Awesome a dick measuring contest, I imagine space will bring lots of these in the coming months.
  14. Nukem

Info: Colorer List

Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay is 10 in coloring and 5 in texturing :yay: and provides her service out of the shop listed in the banner below.
  15. Nukem

I agree, MA needs money and right now they are basically printing their own money, let the press keep rolling :yay:
Back