Recent content by Oleg

1. Oleg

RDI Secret Lab - some info

Great info in this thread now, thank you all. Doesn't really sound like something I'd enjoy, but it's good to see new content people are engaging with.
  2. Oleg

RDI Secret Lab - some info

If it really is based on Engineering points, then I think it would be the first time that a skill requirement has been based on an individual skill, rather than a profession level.
  3. Oleg

Security App and changing phones

I've done that now. Let's see if they reply within 6 months. I imagine they'll pointlessly ask me to provide photo ID which I don't have.
  4. Oleg

I think you're right about the gold card. When I tried it yesterday, the graphic on the page was suggesting I needed an Entropia Pocket code, but when I log out and back in again as you suggest, then try again, the graphic shows the gold card. Which would be fine, if I still had my gold card...
  5. Oleg

As I said. I can get the code. The code doesn't work. Support got back to me quickly and clearly didn't read what I wrote either. If I can't resolve this without the "help" of support then I may be stuck with my old phone for all eternity.
  6. Oleg

Suggestion: Revamp Warlock maturities

I don't remember ever seeing smaller ones.
  7. Oleg

Sorry to revive this thread but it seems like the closest to the problem I'm having. I'm trying to transfer it to a new phone and am doing exactly as you describe, but when I click to generate a new QR code, it asks me to put in an authentication code from Entropia Pocket - which doesn't work...
  8. Oleg

That's true (I can't do anything above Gen 7 solo), but skills and firepower are increasing, and teams are available too, and another option would be to create new maturities in between the current ones. The main point is to rename the existing ones for the sake of clarity. It makes no sense as...
  9. Oleg

Bit of a random thought that came to me looking at another thread. The smallest Warlocks have always been the Gen 7. Unlike other robots, there is no Gen 1-6. How about renaming the existing Gen 7-10 maturities as Gen 1-4, so that Gen 1 (which would be identical to the Gen 7 now) is the...
  10. Oleg

Sector B1 from RDI Secret lab is bugged.

Does this mean there's no point in doing the instances for the moment, because nothing can really be achieved? I've watched some streams but it's all a bit confusing and I'm unclear what the ultimate goal or goals are meant to be.
  11. Oleg

Congrats to MA for a flawless VU

Of course not all mobs are going to have good stuff, but that is not the point. The more individual mobs that do have interesting loot, the better, for a number of reasons.
  12. Oleg

Even if this is true, it is irrelevant to my point.
  13. Oleg

It's poor design to make the big feature mission one that makes everyone hunt the same mob (especially one which only spawns in a limited area), and is already a popular mob. What they should have done is chosen a different mob - or even better, more than one mob - which isn't already well...
  14. Oleg

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

In that case, all of the clocks in my house are wrong.