Recent content by OnTheWave

1. O

Info: Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Hi. 22E quan terr. Thanks.
  2. O

Question: for experienced oa109 users.

You are a gambling type. If you stay planetside and don't hit ATH you will forever regret you didn't go CND :P
  3. O

I got neg reputation. :(

As one of my friend (and some more people) usually say: "If everyone else agrees with what I do then I must have been doing it wrong".
  4. O

My thoughts about ore amp109(L)

Not really everywhere. I'd say that lyst can be found where it couldn't be before. But not everywhere. And yes, there are places where you can find typo, narc and such (well, 130%-160% resources) without lyst and oil. Finding a place without any low-markup resource is another story :)
  5. O

error executing c:\ documeneedhelp.

Bah. Just uninstall and delete the game and then reinstall it. Will take much less time than finding out of wheres the problem.
  6. O

What the f.... have happened on oshiri

I don't think it's gonna be managed later. It's a story line: 5 years passed, calypso has changed, small ice age and so on. As far as I understand it, GENERALLY resources are in their places but not all and not in exact places. So we have to 'discover new calypso'. :)
  7. O

Tips and suggestions for common problems

Tip: if you ran ingame into a problem not described in any current tips, relog, might help :):wtg::wtg::wtg:
  8. O

Gold Card holders, while the servers down!

And don't let your dog (cat, hamster) eat that paper or it will be a challenge getting it back from that pet.
  9. O

Mindark : CND is a BIG Failure !!!

You sure guys know that you can extract claims 7 meters afar from it?
  10. O

Connection Lost

I have two PCs connected to the internet via a hardware router. So the internet cable (UTP network cable) comes into the reouter, and two cables from it come into each of our two PCs. I said that if I plug the internet cable off the router and insert it directly into my PC (router passby) then...
  11. O

Connection Lost

No, vertical sync didn't work for me. Although I was able to log in several times after I enabled UPnP in my router. Thought I found the problem and turned it off to be sure it was it. Yes, the game didn't log in with UPnP turned off, but, after I turned it on for the second time, the game...
  12. O

Connection Lost

I'm on Vista x64, all the same. I've just sent a support case with detailed explanation and dxdiag file. Will wait till they say something.
  13. O

update.bat error

is it a typo (double slashes at \entropia\\update.bat)? it shouldn't be a big problem though...
  14. O

Connection Lost

Looks like we are at the minority. That's bad. Bah I'm going to sleep. Hope it will be fixed in the morning :)
Back