Recent content by Perrin Grey Fox

1. P

Selling: emikT10 unlimited

Im gonna have to let the buyer decide on that
  2. P

Item sold ! Wish the new owner the best of luck with this great lil toy.
  3. P

Not sure how many Ingame. I looted this one some 2-3 month back of a trox provider.:yay:
  4. P

Is it that much better with Cause? So far ive hunted mostly with the beast and its done well by me..
  5. P

as long as you dont get the very same weapon I wish you the best of luck ;)
  6. P

Item Sold!
  7. P

Happy Birthday Perrin!!

:eek: Thank you very much
  8. P

Selling all skills and some more..

Needs a Daily bump it seems...
  9. P

Need a bump here ... Also please ,if you make an offer , make the offers atleast somewhat decent, I cannot give these skills away for free, like some seem to think...
  10. P

Hmm guess its a sale? Every skill need to go.. Realy would prefer not to sell at all, kinda feel like taking a beloved pet to the vet to be put to sleep. But RL took a dump on me and cant see any other solution..
  11. P

Selling a Full jag set For BO 10.5k
  12. P

Jaguarset

Need to bump.. to be shy folks...
  13. P

Jaguarset

Naifas, rather sell the whole set of plates.. Not sure what the Jag set will end at, thinking around the 10k mark tho Hg are chipped and ready to use.. need atleast 3k for the set without Gsi´s More skills to sell so if you have offers including Gsi´s id be glad
  14. P

Jaguarset

Taking offers on these items: Jaguar arm-guards (M) 1 73.00 PED Jaguar gloves (M) 1 66.00 PED Jaguar harness (M) 1 167.40 PED Jaguar helmet (M) 1 71.70 PED Jaguar shin-guards (M) 1 78.90 PED Jaguar thigh-guards (M) 1 83.40 PED Also a bulk of 12 Handgun Skill Implant Items...
  15. P

The inevitable VU speculation thread ;)

Something from the Old history of PE : Calypso This is a living planet with an oxygen atmosphere and an average surface temperature of 25°C. The planet has two moons in orbit. Type: Planet with oxygen atmosphere Mass (Earth=1): 0,48 Mass (metric tonnes): 2,87*10e21 Diameter (km): 8836...
Back