Selling: emikT10 unlimited

*prays for big uber HoF so I can buy this *

Subscribing as well, as one of the few current owners (self looted too:) quite interested in this.

BTW on the advice here on the forum I switched the amp to Cause from Beast and man the difference is noticeable.

Good luck with this, and get a good price for it!:)

PM sendt :) (Not sure if you replied yet - My mailbox was full and have just deleted some PMs :) )

Subscribing as well, as one of the few current owners (self looted too:) quite interested in this.

BTW on the advice here on the forum I switched the amp to Cause from Beast and man the difference is noticeable.

Good luck with this, and get a good price for it!:)

Is it that much better with Cause? So far ive hunted mostly with the beast and its done well by me..

I hunted also with the Beast up till few days ago. I amped it with Cause and you can feel the difference, give it a shot:)

The only problem is that Cause only lasts thru about 450 PED of ammo, while Beast handle 600 PED fairly easily.

But carry Beast with you, so once Cause dies you can finish up on the Cause.

I hunted also with the Beast up till few days ago. I amped it with Cause and you can feel the difference, give it a shot:)

The only problem is that Cause only lasts thru about 450 PED of ammo, while Beast handle 600 PED fairly easily.

Or get an extra Cause :p

Happy to see that my infos helped u to switch ;)

GL with the sale, so 4 of these ingame?

but doesn't Cause have piss-poor ec and overamps the T10?

Damn why oh why is it pm only lol :p

hmm a bid that i can afford but not insulting hmmm

Venn diagrams//

(oh wait i know why...dammit) ah well gl

but doesn't Cause have piss-poor ec and overamps the T10?

Eco is a myth.

Item sold !

Wish the new owner the best of luck with this great lil toy.

gratz, can we know the price?

Im gonna have to let the buyer decide on that

Im gonna have to let the buyer decide on that

It's cool - Already wrote it in the pricecheck thread :)

Finaly price was TT+37k - Don't really understand why ppl wanna keep those things secret :)

Anyways, I got a good deal I think, and will be using this weapon for a very long time.

gratz :)
I'm sure u'll love it

Back