Recent content by Pheniox

1. P

= Doctor Services With 50% Discount =

Doctor Services Nice to see a good service. I am online at all different times so we will hook up in the near future. Have sent you a PM. I have a current health of 122 and growing slowly. Armour is Good and it takes a few good criticials to take me down so decay should not be a big issue...
  2. P

Looking for a crafter!

Send me a PM or look for me Online. I have been seen in the crafting globals quite often and skill level is good enough to craft LvL 5 tools , Level 5 attachments or LvL 5 Weapons. Success rate at good on Quanity. Quailty is always a gamble. I am online near 5 to 8 hours a day. Eastern...
  3. P

PC oreamp 103 BP unlimited

OreAmp-1-3 Unlimited BP Although I follow the forums intensly, I am guilty, of not posting often. This issue should be addressed. These prints do not drop often and when I see one on the Auction underpriced it drives me crazy. As crafters we invest a lot of time and funds to obtain these...
  4. P

Help Needed Crafting Tools

Skills required I do not craft tools but Attachments. However I will try to help a bit here and my knowledge is still limited. Engineering skills are only part of the formula required to craft properly. Again I do not craft tools so expect an error here and there. You will require at least...
  5. P

Odenfield Ventricle System

Looked everywhere and could not find any information on this item other than it is a Hanger Part. Can not list it on the auction as there is no where to list it. Not sure whether to keep it in inventory or sell it. Any serious offers or suggestion?
  6. P

30% missed shots normal?

Missed Shots It appears that something is either up or overlooked except by those of us that actually hunt on a daily basis. I use a EWE EP-41 Military amped with a damage burn of around 60 that burns up 12 Ammo per shoot before the amp and now it take me twice as long to kill what I...
  7. P

Never thought I would say it !!!!

Ads Turned Off Might want to make note also that if you disable the Ads in your options your loot is lowered.
  8. P

Empty Skill Implant.

Inserter Question. Ok I am lost and frustrated a bit here. Have a Pay-Inc Implant inserter. Successfully inserted a NewPsion Aa Mindforce Implant that said it can use MindForce chips between level I-III. Atttempted to insert a Level III " Biotropy Mindforce Power Chip " Medium Health" and...
  9. P

Empty Skill Implant.

Another Question Thanks everyone for the answers so far. Another questions on this matter. Let say I purchase a few skill implant chips and insert them. Now my skill levels are much higher. Let say I implant an Aim "Skill Implant". I go out and hunt some more, and my Aim skills increase...
  10. P

Empty Skill Implant.

OK. I am new and learning as fast as possible so please do not jump on me for asking what may be a " dumb " question. I have an Empty Skill Implant and see that they are worth a few PED on the Auction Board. Question: Rather that sell it I want to make it into some skill but have no idea as to...
Back