= Doctor Services With 50% Discount =

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hiya everyone :wave:

I recently bought my EK-2600 and helped few friends in hunting.

My heals are 92% maxed - 42 hp. :cool:

So here is my offer :

Because of the small % that i will not heal you for max HP i'll make a discount for anyone who wants to use my services. :)

The common fee for a Fapper , is Decay+10% of the Globals/Hofs + fee/hour.

I will Heal you for Decay+5% G/H
and +5% of the items worth more than 50 peds, if any.

And there is NO fee/hour!!!

Advantages :

1) You kill faster the mobs ( No need to stop and heal your self )

2) You pay less decays in FAP and armor ( Kill faster = less hits on your armor )

3) Less ammo and weapon decay ( less MOB reganaration )

4) You don't have to pay me a fee / hour , that's something NOBODY offers!!!

5) Half Price for my services !! ( 5% instead of usual 10% of G/H )

Anyone who need my services plz PM me... :tiphat:

EMT kit Ek-2600 Stats

Heal: 42 HP

Reload: 2.2 sec
Heal/sec: 19.09 HP
Eco/M: 4.67 HP

Oh, and btw i'am doctor IRL . :D

Last edited:
Just to clarify, If a person doesnt global or hof does that mean they just pay ur decay?

btw sounds good, at least you have a good fap for it!

Yup , if no G/H :yup:

If they don't HOF/Global they pay me only decays and ME (if needed) :cool:

So go on and PM me. At your service! :D

levithanikos said:
Yes , only the decay if there is no G/H :yup:

If they don't HOF/Global they pay me only decays and ME (if needed) :cool:

So go on and PM me. At your service! :D

Thats pretty good m8, I wonder with you and myself with a 2600 if we would be able to take down hogs in my boar+2A! :) Could be interesting.

Good luck with it, nice to see a fapper that doesnt have a fap-5 to work with!

Well last days Ziby and i had few Globals on Hog Land. Yesterday he had ghost+2a and few times he should fap himself to help me.

But it works fine with hogs :yup:

Tested allready i tell ya! ;)

@ olvis

"nice Idea but this is stolen from this guy"

:laugh::laugh:

You just made me laugh ( fap 5-28) :rofl:

And without skills? He should pay me , not me for his skilling! lol

And btw if you know how to read you'll see i don't have fee/hour :cool:

Last edited:
Great , i hope someone gonna need my services. :wise:

It's a really good deal.

Advantages :

1) You kill faster the mobs ( No need to stop and heal your self )

2) You pay less decays in FAP and armor ( Kill faster = less hits on your armor )

3) Less ammo and weapon decay ( less reganaration )

4) You don't have to pay me a fee / hour , that's something NOBODY offers!!!

5) Half Price for my services !! ( 5% instead of usual 10% of G/H )

I would like to have the chance to meet ppl , make new friends and re-discover the EU experience.

Just PM me ! ;)

Stealing? I am offering Healing Services in my Avatar Info for nearly a year now and I bet there are many others that are fappers-for-hire even longer.
Good luck with your service levi ;)

why did i sell my fap 80, i have max heals at all times with that, :(, never mind

So none need a doctor ATM ? :confused:

Not even 1 PM :laugh:

I can wait :cool:

levithanikos said:
So none need a doctor ATM ? :confused:

Not even 1 PM :laugh:

I can wait :cool:

Well I tested hogs solo again last night, the highest hit was 70 and I actually got the sucker to half health with just my own 2600, I will concider If I want to suffer the possible losses on a hog hunt and let you know.

My main reason to post is to say that with ur own fap and Levi's here even a low-mid player can take down some heavy beasties. Well worth the effort!

A fapper is extremely good because u don't have to stop shooting.

The inconvenient however, can appear when he faps ur 10 dmg, but i think it can be discussed, since on some mobs even the 10 must be fapped.

gl levi

Kerham said:

The inconvenient however, can appear when he faps ur 10 dmg, but i think it can be discussed, since on some mobs even the 10 must be fapped.

gl levi

Last night we had a global ( 400 + peds but yet a global :laugh: ) with Ziby ...

We always global , but if Hog hit for more HP few times you fap your self once till ireloaad. I try doing economy for my costumers and never heal if there is are 10- 20 HP hits.

Well all depends on the armor and your HP so i can find the right pattern for your AVI and MOB.

:)

Definitely hit him up if u want to take down some big mobs...

He get max heal 90% of the time 42.0 with ek2600

Hogglo hits me for about 72dmg max - but of course most hits are 40-50 so ek2600 if perfect - whenever i take a 60+ hit I fap myself once with 2350 then keep shooting - I rarely die from reg hits - maybe 1:25 mobs if I am sloppy and get 3x in a row 70.0 dmg... usually only die from ciritical hits.

also hogglo rarely miss - so you need a fapper so you can keep shooting.

also think about this - you are going to have to fap yourself anyways when u kill a mob so this way u can keep shooting and let him fap you - same cost - the 5% of global is nothing considering if you global you are likely profitting now.

If u want to double fap on regular mobs like AOA etc it works too - both fapping I have survivied hits up to 100.0 :cool:

Zib Black Onyx said:
Definitely hit him up if u want to take down some big mobs...

He get max heal 90% of the time 42.0 with ek2600

Hogglo hits me for about 72dmg max - but of course most hits are 40-50 so ek2600 if perfect - whenever i take a 60+ hit I fap myself once with 2350 then keep shooting - I rarely die from reg hits - maybe 1:25 mobs if I am sloppy and get 3x in a row 70.0 dmg... usually only die from ciritical hits.

also hogglo rarely miss - so you need a fapper so you can keep shooting.

also think about this - you are going to have to fap yourself anyways when u kill a mob so this way u can keep shooting and let him fap you - same cost - the 5% of global is nothing considering if you global you are likely profitting now.

If u want to double fap on regular mobs like AOA etc it works too - both fapping I have survivied hits up to 100.0 :cool:

TY Zib :)

Hope more ppl come and ask for my service and help em for that litle of 5% when most ppl ask for fee/hour and 10% ;)

Just PM me or find me ingame :cool:

I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Unless I missed it, I don't think you mentioned your Timezone?

MA Time +2 ,Italy

But i play during the evenings mostly. You can PM me for more details :tiphat:

Great service levi!

Hey Levi!
great service you're offering... and with discounts too! :eek:
Here, have a +rep! :)

BTW be advised that I'm thinking of making you some competition over this, but I'm still not decided! ;P
I'll keep you updated :D

P. :smoke:

P.S.: yes, this is a free bump for a friend! :wise:

i say :smash:

Come on , saturday , no one needs a good fapre with 2600 and low cost ? :(

Kerham said:

gl levi

i got a guy with an imp that backs me up sometimes, and i tell ya, i don't mind when he heals me 10 heal for 1.5 pec.

fap, fap, fap, great job levithanikos. decay +10% of globals/hofs/or silent loots, that's what i have always offered the imp fapper.

Skippie said:
i got a guy with an imp that backs me up sometimes, and i tell ya, i don't mind when he heals me 10 heal for 1.5 pec.

fap, fap, fap, great job levithanikos. decay +10% of globals/hofs/or silent loots, that's what i have always offered the imp fapper.

Well i don't have an adj/imp fap ... the diferene is big in the cost , that's why i tried to make it more attractive .Hence, many time i'll get nothing in return for my services except decay , if there is no global , cause i have no fee/hour ... :(

Maybe when some ppl start asking my services more and have the skills i'll put a fee/hour , but my 5% i think is the most important that , as long as i can, i'll keep it low :tiphat:

I have grem+5a and am interested in taking some of the bigger beasts.
problem is i have 99 health.
So typically higher HP beasts can one shot me.
What is your experiance w/ AOA and Hogglo vs. low HP players?
I am interested in this service but really need to know if it would work lol

hi ad ty for asking.

I used to Fap a good friend against hogglo in his Ghost+2a plates and he was doing fine. Few times he need to fap once with me if there are big hits but if there is no Critical , we won't die.

I say "we" , cause i don't wear armor , so he don't have to pay the decay, and once he is dead . I'am dead too :D

About AOA , not yet tried. we could try and see how it goes. I f you like it i'am ready to heal you ... don't forget i have no fee/hour.

Only a very low 5% of Globals/Hofs

Let me know if you are interested. you can PM me for more details ...

:tiphat:

well i'm interested thats for sure. and grem+2a got me killed w/ alot of things
i got my 5a's and wanna step up in the world but only have a fap50
so we may have to arrange something and try it out this weekend.

and i looked basically on hogglo i'd need healed ever hit. and definately dead on a crit.
perhaps wreak havoc on those damned atrax old alphas that massacred me this weekend. alpha...35 dmg
old alpha...81 dmg
big difference and always sucked when one spawned ontop of me

Doctor Services

Nice to see a good service.

I am online at all different times so we will hook up in the near future. Have sent you a PM.

I have a current health of 122 and growing slowly. Armour is Good and it takes a few good criticials to take me down so decay should not be a big issue here. Have a few higher end mobs I want to deal with and hate switching to med pack then weapons.

Also mine a lot and want someone that has some patience as I get prety heavy when loaded with ores and can not run very fast.

If you have the patience and the ability to stay online with me for more than an hour at a time I look forward to meeting with you.

Back