Recent content by philme

1. philme

selling hermes harness

hello i have managed to log on using a pda i have had alot of intrest and have sold this item im sorry it has taken so long to reply to all of your pms i have been having pc problema and is taking me 2 weeks to get hold of another certain hard drive because it has such a big capasity...
  2. philme

selling hermes harness

i have posted a pic at the end of it if you cant see them they are on my !!!!!!!!!!! under the user strodzy
  3. philme

selling hermes harness

amasin stats pvp armour it speaks for itself hey its the best armour most sleek sexy looking strap on i eva seen :P :yay: :wtg: :eek: but what does it cover i here you all ask ! :confused: it covers your hole body it can go over cloths but not over armour ! but hey dont dismiss it yet the stats...
  4. philme

philmes new moive for competition

lol well all i can say is that im pure greatness if i deserve my own section :D
  5. philme

lol how can it not be funni first movie of a londoner with a hangover showing rare items takin piss out of uber people its great lol thanks steifel + rep
  6. philme

Flying is a joke

to be fair i dont think i have ever had problems finding something to do up at neverdies place the pilots need to also grin and bear it yeas it is a tough time for them but you all have to rember what has mindark ever changed in the game that has made a huge sicnificance like that i mean if they...
  7. philme

Deep Discount Hair Styling event @ Twin Mall - This Sunday!

hey akoz how much is it to have the realy thin mohawk at full length ? normal colour unless u can do blue lol(joke) but yea please let it be under 50peds unlike last time lol thanks m8
  8. philme

Appartment Up For Sale !

sorri m8 i forgot to end the auc the appartment was sold long ago ! im very sorry
  9. philme

hello from philsme check this video !

but m8 i know its all about fun i dont need to conceal my user on there to be fair its my oppinioun how is a new person gona understand how to play and stuff on there with stuff like the video i posted the comment on ! thanks tho m8 for showing me wat u think i taken it into mind and have been...
  10. philme

ya i know but like wat do you think would be more imformative to a person who dont know wat the F&cK is going on and just see sum stuff like half the vids on youtube that are just storys yeas i think they are great but has it got anything to do with showing a new person how to play ?
  11. philme

i thourght id post this of akoz in here hes in movie hope u like

yea man i know i just realised that meself i was like lookin at the screen too and like i said project insted of eu lol
  12. philme

do you agree with the prices of these bps ?

well to be fair its got all the numbers at the bottom if u read but no i do things like this for other people just on average what do you think its price is worth not omg i aint gona read that if u dont wana read it be simple dont answer its a waste of ur and my time so please read if u are...
  13. philme

do you agree with the prices of these bps ?

Section Items TT price TT+ (recommended) Changes TT+ (by quantity) Armor (Vol. I) ( 26 0.49 123.31 +14.04 36.56 name TT TT+ Change TT+ Berserker arm-guards blueprint 0.01 4.9 -0.06 0.99 Berserker face-guard blueprint 0.07 2.83 +0.04 1.95 Berserker gloves blueprint 0.01 2.87 -0.03 0.99...
  14. philme

thanks m8 lol i stuttered a bit and it dont sound like my real accent i went austrailian on meself lol but yea thanks very much m8 :P rep + :d
  15. philme

BUMPING lol you have to watch the video and please if u have time post a comment here or on there thanks for your time :D
Back