Flying is a joke

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH, for resurrecting this 6 month old thread :rolleyes:

Remember as you all say pilots should not be guaranteed a profit as no one else is, pilots are the only ones who cannot GLOBAL or HOF in their chosen profession!!

This is absolutely not true. Hairstylists, Body Sculptors, Face Sculptors, Traders, Real Estate Tycoons, Sweat Gatherers, Event Coordinators, and so on and so on and so on.

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH, for resurrecting this 6 month old thread :rolleyes:

Amen to that. LOL This has been rehashed so many times. And gets brought back up every few months as someone new thinks they have a fresh, great idea for how it should work. Sometimes those ideas are tried, sometimes discarded immediately .. but in the end, things always revert back to the current queue system.

Without starting yet another list of all the wish-list items for changes to the pilot system we'd love to see MA make, there is little that could be done differently and still be efficient and successful for both pilot and passenger outside of what is currently in place.

I have never been "upstairs" for the simple reason that I don't want to be stranded there.

And yes, since it "belongs" to ND he should be responsible for access issues. I mean c'mon you can't just WALK home.

Even decent hotels Earthside will at least call you a cab...jeez.

Yirrk

Nd shouldnt be responsable for that, players take up flying as a profession, so any failure isnt just a fault on their side but also a loss of potential profits, and sometimes its just bad luck when all the pilots are in one place.. it can't always be helped.

Travelling between the two places is not nearly as bad as people whine about it being.

In my opinion the best way to sort this out for everybody is to give CND something new and exciting that Eudora and Amathera dont have. Make it worth going to.

Put arcade games or new skills that can only be done there. What ever ideas MA can come up with to make CND worth going to.

I really believe this can be done easily. I think I am going to open a new thread to start the ball rolling.

Goblixie

or they can do as they did on CP.

10PED teleport fee from CND to any other TP you have on Eudoria / Amethra. But you cannot TP back up.

oh and yirrk or whatever.
its not John's fault the pilots can't fix their shit.
And if its such a problem fly down on your own "dime" and get passengers to go back up, thus slowly helping your little problem.

And honestly, if you got the items you need ( Armor / Weapons ) you don't need to leave CND it has everything and is a great place to hunt / mine, with an added bonus of not having to run for 20mins to get to your spawn you want to hunt.

Last edited:
or they can do as they did on CP.

10PED teleport fee from CND to any other TP you have on Eudoria / Amethra. But you cannot TP back up.

oh and yirrk or whatever.
"its not John's fault the pilots can't fix their shit."

i + rep 4 u girl u tell it how it is i respect that !

And honestly, if you got the items you need ( Armor / Weapons ) you don't need to leave CND it has everything and is a great place to hunt / mine, with an added bonus of not having to run for 20mins to get to your spawn you want to hunt.

to be fair i dont think i have ever had problems finding something to do up at neverdies place the pilots need to also grin and bear it yeas it is a tough time for them but you all have to rember what has mindark ever changed in the game that has made a huge sicnificance like that i mean if they are loosing so much cash why dont they bring cars or planes into the game i mean the technology they have it incomprehensible yeas i do realise how much work, effort, time & tecnical computer stuff like 3d models and programing but i mean they need to move there F&CK!ING ARSES INTO ACTION !

loads of people i know who play the game and have quit due to substancial loss. i lose money but do you realy think mindark is going to change to fit around you ? yeas they may be loosing money and every now and then bring out a new little trinket like a space station or mall but that isnt going to help them in the long run i mean think about it the less people play the more they loose. also just sitting here on www.entropiauniverse.com they even have there own sketches of what looks like a spaceship yeas granted it may be the near match as our old 1s we know and love but they have been out for years when do we the people get something new i mean i want a car or a plane run it on 60 oil cans a min and sell the cars so you could customize them like make them faster (higher oil compsumption) or pimed out ! (crushed velvet seats!) i mean simple but yet complicated things like that make all the diffrence and i recon it would encourage alot more people to come and play in the wonderful world of entropia !

i mean just looking round hades those cars around the town they are
toyota rsc's
are they advertising or are there there just to tease us mabe even give us a glimpse of the near future ! well im sertanly pie eyed atm with the ideas im having are imfimate ! i also been thinking about neverdies egg i dont know if that mystery has been unfolded yet but i do recon that the egg could end up being some link towards that in a way i mean it could be a teleportation device up there for pilots ! (in their magical flying dreams) lol but anything is posible at the moment you see people complaining about the biggest problems here like storage facilitys being non existaint on neverdies space station well simple answer here TAKE A MOTHER FUCKING REFINER U MORONS ! use ur head lol they are avaliable up there too yeas the auction cost is high if u want to purchase 1 off of the aucion then thats ur fault u didnt get 1 of calypso ! or keep 1 with you at all times its 1 of the must have parts of your whole mining gear ! simple if that fills up take storage boxes ! lol im thinking of everything

also people winging about loot ! you have to realise you are not going to get anything out of it its a waste of your time and mine reading it ! at the end of the day mindark are here to make money you have to rember that if you quit 10 more willl join in your place ! simple !

also if some of the people who dont mentor take a few on mabe they will want to go up to neverdies space station i mean its a great place that would solve the pilot problem !

also i think i got this rite in saying that neverdie has done A FUCKING LOT OF CHANGING FOR US THE ENTROPIAN PEOPLE ! has anyone forgot about him making the CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE !. well i hope you realise he also made it a fair and even chance to get into the event everyone either buying their way in or going throught challenge after challenge stage after stage to get there yeas granted you will have to have alot of money to knock skalman of the top but it is posible ! all you have to do is practice ! simple.

neverdie also has the best stocked bio domes stuffed with mobs up to your ears ! (i havnt ever been to crystal palace so grant me a little bit of slack if im wrong here) but yeas you have from snable snots all the way up to despalators ! so please dont say he hasnt changed to suit us because he has gone out of his way and out of his mind i mean just look at his hair ! ( i luv it realy m8 ) lol !!!!:laugh: :computer: :computer: :drink: :drink: .

anyway boys and girls ive just about finished my rant i just also realised how long this thing is lol just the longest post ive ever done apart from my bp sale 1 lol but yeas the spelling is crap im wasted and tired ! so dont corect me or feel my wrath !!!!!!! lol

thanks for reading my essay hope it made sense

from philme
good luck and good health

why are they stuck up there? is it because people dont wanna go back? or there is not enough people there?

Back