Recent content by Plixoritnez

1. P

Selling: WTS: ARMOR, BOXES, GUNS, FLUX ETC

WTS: [Rutuba Foot Guards (M,L)] FULL TT 120% MU [Mayhem Foot Guards (M,L)] 56,04 (93% CONDITION) 150% MU [Mayhem M-Matrix Gamma (L)] 38 ped WTS: 150X [Christmas Strongbox] 1.55/E 200X[Halloween Strongbox] 1,55/E 3X[Rad Conveyor] 20P/E 2X[Vacuum Flux Energy Generator] 48P/E
  2. P

Help: Universe wide issues

i'm in, i just can't do anything..takes 10 min for it to actually use the TP and send me places, buuut i can't do anything, lol first time in a few months i log on, wanted to kill some migration mobs and this happens :(
  3. P

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Yeah kinda what i also feel , that they give more updates/other stuff on discord but doesn't post here. (hence the 2nd post about it being weird an unofficial server gets info but not forums) (yeah they made a post like an hour ago..but it didn't contain the message i sent here from the...
  4. P

well maybe it's the official one.. just weird you can't find it on their website, and someone else besides a official MA/PP is admins on the discord...hence why i'm saying it's a 3rd party "unofficial, official" server
  5. P

he talked about the discord server. not mayhem :)
  6. P

https://discord.gg/AJJYx2S2 this is the server.. and like you said, it's not MADE BY MA. so not official, but it do have some MA officials on the server. HENCE why i feel it's weird that, that server gets update before we do on the forums (that as far as i understand also are 3rd party)/their...
  7. P

well apparently they have identified the issue according to entropia discord..... tho i would say it's bad that they ONLY seems to share this info on discord. and not PCF OR their own website (i feel i rather go to a forum, find info from a MA official, rather than search through 2000 discord...
  8. P

Selling: Selling armors/weapons/mayhem amps/misc items

ARMOR PARTS: all sold WEAPONS: [Isis CB32 (L)]: 164/4000 tier, 400ped tt (full TT) [EWE LC-240 Recon (L)] 170/4000. 156ped tt (full tt) 2x[Isis LC-35, E.L.M Edition (L)] 20/4000 and 193/4000 1ped tt (both full tt) [Isis LC-60 (L)] 122/4000, 146,82 ped tt [Piron PLR-27 (L)] 76/4000, 73ped...
  9. P

Selling: WTS: 164,67 ESI (and misc items)

And it's sold ^^
  10. P

Selling: WTS: 500 xmas strongbox

so, haven't been on kinda sinca xmas, and have a bunch of xmas boxes laying around. Saw people charging ~3.6+ ped each for them, so i',m dumping mine for 3.40-3,5p/each Minimum 10 boxes, easiest for you to try and catch me ingame, or shoot me a msg here and we can discuss a time where we're...
  11. P

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

pretty sure no one else here but me like it, but atm listened to these three songs
Back