News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

anyone can comment on the number of mayhem tokens dropped from opening mayhem boxes?

Mind sharing your PED cycle and the weapon you used?

Heyas all,

I thought I would put in my experience in mayhem. I chose gold cat 8. I used a m83 predator tier 5. Nutri 10, neuro a pills (total reload 26%) and spent 5 hours in there. I received 81 boxes in 5 hours, 110 tokens in first 2.5 hours before they shut those off, one 14.03p esi, rest shrapnel, and no rare tokens. I cycled 7500p in ammo during that time. No tokens were found in 80 boxes opened.

Hope this helps.

Heyas all,

I thought I would put in my experience in mayhem. I chose gold cat 8. I used a m83 predator tier 5. Nutri 10, neuro a pills (total reload 26%) and spent 5 hours in there. I received 81 boxes in 5 hours, 110 tokens in first 2.5 hours before they shut those off, one 14.03p esi, rest shrapnel, and no rare tokens. I cycled 7500p in ammo during that time.

Hope this helps.
How many points did you get?

Heyas all,

I thought I would put in my experience in mayhem. I chose gold cat 8. I used a m83 predator tier 5. Nutri 10, neuro a pills (total reload 26%) and spent 5 hours in there. I received 81 boxes in 5 hours, 110 tokens in first 2.5 hours before they shut those off, one 14.03p esi, rest shrapnel, and no rare tokens. I cycled 7500p in ammo during that time. No tokens were found in 80 boxes opened.

Hope this helps.
How many points did you get?

Mindark really hasn't even posted in client loader that the event is down?
No official post anywhere but a short message on discord?

5s8evd.jpg

there goes my day i guess

Mindark I understand that it's stressful when the launch isnt working as supposed to and that you probably have worked all night to fix this. We appreciate the effort. If possible, it would help ease the frustration if you could just give us an update.

Have a great day, and to my fellow entropians.. fu next rare token is mine :D

Mindark I understand that it's stressful when the launch isnt working as supposed to and that you probably have worked all night to fix this. We appreciate the effort. If possible, it would help ease the frustration if you could just give us an update.

Have a great day, and to my fellow entropians.. fu next rare token is mine :D
"Hello, welcome to Entropia LIVE support. We apologize for the inconvenience. Yes , it will be a public announcement."

EDIT: Apologies I skim read the problem and did not know this was a recent issue

Crazy. I found no issue. Hunted just under 2hours.1230 points 50ish mayhem tokens. 3-4 globals

in level2/3

entered from clay

Last edited:
Communication is a known problem/issue. Here we are apparently faced with an unknown one ;).
Surely you are at work again now guys. Apart from the symantics of what it is you do not know - the issue or the cause, why don't you simply write that you are striving for a 2pm restart and an extension of the event by 1 day?
Or are you flying by the seat of your pants again?

PS: it is the missing out of early event hours that concerns people, I think, partly because "experience" tells people that returns are better in the early hours. Whether this experience is true or not: I think people would prefer a known and announced restart time, even if you could switch it back on earlier!

well apparently they have identified the issue according to entropia discord..... tho i would say it's bad that they ONLY seems to share this info on discord. and not PCF OR their own website

(i feel i rather go to a forum, find info from a MA official, rather than search through 2000 discord messages to find info about what's going on)

As a returning player, I havent joined Discord yet and I never used Discord before.
I seached forum and website, but cannot find any info on how to join this.
Google found me some slightly obscure results and only link to invites that do not work anymore. Top results are a facebook page about a player made discord channel, sounds very unofficial. It's a system that works with invites, so not open? Who do I ask? I do not really care for another medium but apparently Discord is where I have to look for the latest info. Is there any official information about how to join this?

As a returning player, I havent joined Discord yet and I never used Discord before.
Google found me some slightly obscure results and only link to invites that do not work anymore. Top results are a facebook page about a player made discord channel, sounds very unofficial. It's a system that works with invites, so not open? Who do I ask? I do not really care for another medium but apparently Discord is where I have to look for the latest info. Is there any official information about how to join this?
how about you scroll to the first post. All info about the mayhem is there.

edit : i think i misunderstood your post. If you meant how to join discord i'm trying to find a link in discord itselfs but i'm failing .

how about you scroll to the first post. All info about the mayhem is there.
thanks for the tip but thats not the issue. I want to know the latest EU news, apparently you have to join Discord for that, and I can't easily find out how.

Reactions: B-K

https://discord.gg/AJJYx2S2 this is the server.. and like you said, it's not MADE BY MA. so not official, but it do have some MA officials on the server.

HENCE why i feel it's weird that, that server gets update before we do on the forums (that as far as i understand also are 3rd party)/their own site...

And ye basically discord is easy to make your own server and invite who you want to have on your server
(so easier than i.e teamspeak to make a server for you and some friends) so no matter what server it is.. it's all invite based.

https://discord.gg/AJJYx2S2 this is the server.. and like you said, it's not MADE BY MA. so not official, but it do have some MA officials on the server.

HENCE why i feel it's weird that, that server gets update before we do on the forums (that as far as i understand also are 3rd party)/their own site...

And ye basically discord is easy to make your own server and invite who you want to have on your server
(so easier than i.e teamspeak to make a server for you and some friends) so no matter what server it is.. it's all invite based.
Oh wow thats even stanger than I'd imagine, I would have thought MA was the owner / managing it. I'll have to think again before joining this then (and asking some stranger for an invite). Thanks for the info!

Oh wow thats even stanger than I'd imagine, I would have thought MA was the owner / managing it. I'll have to think again before joining this then (and asking some stranger for an invite). Thanks for the info!

well maybe it's the official one.. just weird you can't find it on their website, and someone else besides a official MA/PP is admins on the discord...hence why i'm saying it's a 3rd party "unofficial, official" server

well apparently they have identified the issue according to entropia discord..... tho i would say it's bad that they ONLY seems to share this info on discord. and not PCF OR their own website

(i feel i rather go to a forum, find info from a MA official, rather than search through 2000 discord messages to find info about what's going on)
Not every player is on discord or on the unofficial eu player run discord server. Announcements of any kind should by the very least be cross posted.
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the reason mind ark bought this forum from 711 several years ago was to make this the official place to get any communication from the developer. It is beyond frustrating to have to chase information down or to have to rely on other players to pass any information they see written on discord along.
Important information such as mayhem being down should be posted by the very least on the client loader.

Not every player is on discord or on the unofficial eu player run discord server. Announcements of any kind should by the very least be cross posted.
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the reason mind ark bought this forum from 711 several years ago was to make this the official place to get any communication from the developer. It is beyond frustrating to have to chase information down or to have to rely on other players to pass any information they see written on discord along.
Important information such as mayhem being down should be posted by the very least on the client loader.

Yeah kinda what i also feel , that they give more updates/other stuff on discord but doesn't post here.
(hence the 2nd post about it being weird an unofficial server gets info but not forums)

(yeah they made a post like an hour ago..but it didn't contain the message i sent here from the discord where they identified the problem)

also, had no idea they actually bought PCF..but then yeah.. it's BS they post on the discord but not here....

again, people knew ON DISCORD. that there would be a HM before the forums.

THEY ALSO SAID ON DISCORD, BUT NOT ON FORUMS, that there wouldn't be any summer 2021 ring.....

Back