Recent content by Profit

1. P

Full condition craft still worth it?

EU is not gambling, it's a pyramid scheme, scam, ripoff, etc... I can afford gambling. I can afford most things. But I can't afford to be ripped off. Nor do I enjoy being ripped off, regardless of cost. Don't care anymore, I quit. lol
  2. P

Full condition craft still worth it?

Ain't played in 5 months. Stopped 5 months ago because returns were shit in all 3 professions, particularly mining and crafting. Came back due to email from MA about account. Found some PED on card (~2k PED) and some resources (~1.5k PED). Decided to click lvl2 light amps for a global buzz. Put...
  3. P

Claiming a kill and how it works now?

It was definately lag + regen. Used to happen to me all the time when I played due to my less-than-game-friendly connection. While you're dead + lagging (yet to respawn) the mob regens as if you were standing in front of it.
  4. P

The true meaning of perception

*oops* 2short
  5. P

Discussion: Changes in CLD payments & ROI

Surprised this game still exists... might even log in! lol
  6. P

Rx unit beta

dr3w argues for the sake of arguing, and to further bolster his self-image. Don't get sucked in by the troll :wise:
  7. P

Info: whats your opinion? ul item

bs lies............
  8. P

Smilgs hunting log

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort (etc...) involved. It's the result that's laughable and it's with respect to MA that it's laughable. Not the Smilgs collective; More power to them.
  9. P

Smilgs hunting log

A group of people grinding one avatar is hardly an achievement. And 100k PED profit per annum for a full-time "job" is laughable.
  10. P

Smilgs hunting log

That wall getting any softer on your forehead? :banghead:
  11. P

2014... Failure...

I'm amazed this failure of a game is still going. :laugh:
  12. P

cheaters paradise, should MA been seen to act?

Haha so I'm not missing out on anything then. MA is still shit... GG irl>eu
  13. P

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Gz on the jackpot OP And with that; I'm out, for good. :yup: /uninstall
Back