Recent content by R3DLady

1. R

What is your opinion of players using pvp to harass individuals?

you are showing you lack of game knowledge!! 30 seconds after you leave pvp you are still vulnerable to being shot/killed. L2P!!!
  2. R

we have no intention to stay out of pvp. we have certainly decided to stay and get sskills. BUT we were asking 'What is your opinion of players using pvp to harass individuals?' btw Chuck Caly Rocknroll killed a creature (Leviathan Young) with a value of 357 PED!
  3. R

we have screens of you supporting the harasser when he was spawn killing our member. now you crying out the otherside. stop whining and be a man/woman.
  4. R

think beforw you type!!! stupidity can be cured by education but ignorance needs to be shot and removed from the gene pool.
  5. R

#1 im not Caly and i dont need defense in pvp. I goto pvp for skills tbh and how many times have you died today? Like i said before i posted we have started to handle this ourselves.. and a support ticket has been sent in by this person with about 30 screenies. the guy who started this has...
  6. R

we obviously dont expect u to join in our effort. even tho we have now taken matters into our own hands to support our members and are handling it to the best of our abilities. WE were hoping to find others willing to put a stop to this kind of gameplay since MA support HAS GONE FOR THE WEEKEND!
  7. R

its friday everyone knows that support has now , being in sweden, left for the day and wont be seen again till sometime monday.
  8. R

dude , did you not read the part about 'where ever this person goes' reguardless of wheather its pvp or not!!
  9. R

It has come to my attention recently that many players have been targeted by one individual in ck coat killers. This individual, has and does, kill the same person continually for weeks just for the purpose of harassment, to intterrupt gameplay and to cost the player money. He actually...
  10. R

This is a person that people look up to?

thin ice? what are you gonna do - spank me . . . oooo im soo scared pvp me? really ? what does that prove? soo thin ice means nothing to me as you have never been on my friends list soo what does that matter to me??
  11. R

o really!! id rather believe in people than be a mean spirited *****. i once believed you were a nice/decent person , so yes i am gullable now i know the truth about you. im not gullable no more.
  12. R

wow what a crock!!! i can bet Kiri didnt post the FULL conversation. Looks like a set up to me. post the full convo Kiri. I'm ashamed to say i thought you were a nice person. Have any of you a real life. This trashing of one person soo constantly is very telling of your mental state(not...
  13. R

interesting convo

aj502 and imyoro Caly didnt make this post Adamwantssomebeer did! Are you both joined at the hip as welll? It seems that both of you have problems with flaming, trolling, and name calling.
  14. R

interesting convo

aj m'dear u didnt even answer the question. . . can u actually answer the question or address the issue without being a troll or do you just want face time at other peoples expense?
  15. R

We Actually Did it Ourselves

where were you yesterday connie?
Back