This is a person that people look up to?

Status
Normally this is not something I would do but honestly, in 4 years of EU I have never met anyone with the nerve to make a comment like this to me or anyone else that I have known in game.

This is a person who's society member's hold him in such high regard? I hope this helps those see why so many people don't care for this person.

In regards to the comment about the forum post, this is the link to thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...26867-interesting-convo&p=2931174#post2931174

I'm sure this thread will be closed/locked/deleted soon but I hope the message gets across.

Edit:
For those who care, my dad passed away last year, May 19th of cancer 5 weeks after being diagnosed.

Wow.. sorry Kiri, I have had deaths in my family and have had freinds pass away .. it hurts enough alone without someone saying such things... Sorry and I support you in anyway you need me.. :))

Kiri - you known my english are to bad for tell all what i want............:/

This guy and few others distrubt the gameplay for you, me and few of us - in the end for us all - all days a bit more.
We often have the nerves of such primitive and loose gossip that level, but when it gets personal, you can no longer ignore it.

My condolences for your father! Time dont heals the wounds, but the pain is bearable

@RD3DLady - sry, but for me you moving on very thin ice.
thin ice?

what are you gonna do - spank me . . . oooo im soo scared

pvp me? really ? what does that prove?

soo thin ice means nothing to me as you have never been on my friends list soo what does that matter to me??

thin ice?

what are you gonna do - spank me . . . oooo im soo scared

pvp me? really ? what does that prove?

soo thin ice means nothing to me as you have never been on my friends list soo what does that matter to me??

Either way. Even if OP said something offensive to Caly, an eye for an eye isn't the way to go. But seeing as you're so disillusioned and probably related to Caly from the way you type its just a waste of time.

There are certain things you just don't say, especially not in a public channel. I think there needs to be a punishment for this kind of behavior.. Or at least add some sort of ignore function. So you can ignore this guy on any channel that he speaks on (When he is on your ignore list, he cannot trade with you or ask you to private channel ect). That would be a nice little feature wouldn't it :).

No point reacting to ignorance, some just don't have the humanity to understand how low that was. There is no excuse for it, i can be brutal in my words when i choose but even i found it sickening.

Don't get drawn by deflecting posts trying to turn this into a troll fest, just let them speak the excuses and don't be drawn.

Just keep the thread clean as you can so people can see, and make up their own minds.

No point reacting to ignorance, some just don't have the humanity to understand how low that was. There is no excuse for it, i can be brutal in my words when i choose but even i found it sickening.

Don't get drawn by deflecting posts trying to turn this into a troll fest, just let them speak the excuses and don't be drawn.

Just keep the thread clean as you can so people can see, and make up their own minds.

Good advice.. Thank you for posting Kiri.
:beerchug:

+rep .........

Sorry you got your feelings hurt, but this is EU it is a "mature" group, no chat filters/moderation that sort of thing..

so you kinda have to be prepared to hear anything people say, kinda like going to a bus stop or something. Really cant expect everyone in EU to "behave". and all I see from the screenshot is he said 1 line of text that said something to the affect he was happy about your dad...

perhaps he is happy about that? its not like he is following you around saying it every time he sees you right? if he is ffs turn him in for harassment, otherwise idk what to say other than get over it and move on, its just stupid words from a person who seems to not like you much..take it for what it is and let it go, would be my suggestion. sticks and stone and all that...gl

I'd rather not be a nice person.......

RJ you're just aweful! Like a rabbid dog! I think I still have a bite mark or two on my virtual ass from you!

As for HPR members..... if you make the choice to follow Caly then you have made the choice to be considered a threat in PVP by more than a few people around here. Your members have now been warned. Oh and don't be surprised if you have a hard time finding people to trade with you.... or at least pay fair prices for your wares.... because again.... if you make the choice to follow Caly then your probably not worth our time to make full calculations... .we'll just round the number down and if you don't like it that's fine. Oh yeah.... also.... on the forums... don't expect too much sympathy from anyone around here when you need a question answered or any other in-game advice....

Anywho..... see ya's around in-game! Good Luck! And tell Caly that Menace blows him kisses. ;)

Menace

Sorry you got your feelings hurt, but this is EU it is a "mature" group, no chat filters/moderation that sort of thing..

so you kinda have to be prepared to hear anything people say, kinda like going to a bus stop or something. Really cant expect everyone in EU to "behave". and all I see from the screenshot is he said 1 line of text that said something to the affect he was happy about your dad...

perhaps he is happy about that? its not like he is following you around saying it every time he sees you right? if he is ffs turn him in for harassment, otherwise idk what to say other than get over it and move on, its just stupid words from a person who seems to not like you much..take it for what it is and let it go, would be my suggestion. sticks and stone and all that...gl

I'm not one to get my feelings hurt over what someone says in a video game. That's not why this thread was created. Dealing with him is borderline harassment as the past week whenever he's seen me he's had something to say to try and instigate me to say something that could reflect negatively on me.

Like I said, I won't sink to his level. I have nothing to say to in-game, not even a simple "hello".

The only reason this thread was created was to show his "loyal" fan base who hold him in such high regard what kind of person he really is. Obviously based on some replies from those members I'm part of some grand lie scheme to create drama.

I'm done and I have sent in a report ticket about 30-60 mins ago asking for this thread to be closed.

Thank you.

Easy for you to say. Doubt you will swallow it as easily when something you hold dear gets insulted. There are lines that one do not cross and rules to enforce this. Sorry but I do not goto the bus stop expecting for a stranger to insult my parents. Stop trying to be a politically correct person; you clearly know he meant malice with what he said.

Edit: I would also like to add. As you pointed out EU chat is mature and no filters. As such, one should also know full well the consequences of something they say will have consequences. So whats wrong with this thread? Since he bravely said something like that in public, it should also be shown to the community because he can handle the weight of it.

Last edited:
Kiri after ur comments on the forun im kinda glad ur dads dead

Lines like that just aim to hurt you.

This is a very low example though, i am glad i don't know that guy.

Note to self:

1. Never share personal details on the internet (they will only use it against you)
  2. No matter how much of an ass you think you are, there's always someone better at it
  3. Don't argue in public (local) chat

wow what a crock!!! i can bet Kiri didnt post the FULL conversation. Looks like a set up to me.
post the full convo Kiri.

I'm ashamed to say i thought you were a nice person.

Have any of you a real life. This trashing of one person soo constantly is very telling of your mental state(not good.

Post the opening of your conversation Kiri!! I dont believe that you just randomly ran into him as i know he goes out of his way to hunt alone and quietly (no green dots on his radar). So you had to chase him down and start the conversation. Lets see the beginng of your conversation. The part where you said you were glad someone near him died.

For the record I can vouch for Kiri's version 100%. So can my chat logs.

Status
Back