Recent content by Reavon

1. Reavon

Hey everyone

Well I looked though the link and could find anything on it. So I'll just ask it. How do you make the HUD disappear and how do you get the camera in to mouse view so I can get to see the front of my toon? Thanks
  2. Reavon

Hey everyone

Thanks again everyone. I do have a question about movement and hud display but not sure what topic to post it under, or should I just ask it here for now? I don't wanna send the thread off topic.
  3. Reavon

Hey everyone

So far so good, Just working on getting all the TP's for now. The loot will fall into place. I do miss my Lightsaber tho, But the Kitana (not sure on the in-game name) I found works just as well.
  4. Reavon

Hey everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and ladies. EU looks great, so much to do and experience, I will deff be around for a while. Alice, I have checked your guide already :) no need for a plug lol. Very Helpful, it will get it's worth here. I've also brought some of my Guild mates over with me and...
  5. Reavon

Hey everyone

Been in game for about a week now and loving it. I came from SWG 3+ year vet, and EU looks more promising everyday.
Back