Hey everyone

Reavon

Hatchling
Society
Alpha Omega (Colonel)
Reavon Darkwalker
Been in game for about a week now and loving it. I came from SWG 3+ year vet, and EU looks more promising everyday.

Nice to see you here Reavon- enjoy EU :)

heya :)

a week is still kinda new, maybe you'd like to read a guide (shameless advertising; see signature)

cya and gl :)

Hello and welcome to EF!

Howdy :D

Welcome to the game and to the forum :). Loads of wonderful people who will keep you coming back for more trust me :laugh: ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and ladies. EU looks great, so much to do and experience, I will deff be around for a while. Alice, I have checked your guide already :) no need for a plug lol. Very Helpful, it will get it's worth here. I've also brought some of my Guild mates over with me and we have formed a Soc already (yeah we waste no time, hehe).

Look forward to meeting everyone in game.

:beerchug:

welcome, and I hope u enjoy your stay as much as the rest of us are enjoying ours.

may the loot be with you and may you have great times in this amazing univers :yay: :hug:

welcome, and I hope u enjoy your stay as much as the rest of us are enjoying ours.

may the loot be with you and may you have great times in this amazing univers :yay: :hug:

So far so good, Just working on getting all the TP's for now. The loot will fall into place. I do miss my Lightsaber tho, But the Kitana (not sure on the in-game name) I found works just as well.

lol...so many things to loot...so much time :)

Enjoy and welcome :)

Thanks again everyone. I do have a question about movement and hud display but not sure what topic to post it under, or should I just ask it here for now? I don't wanna send the thread off topic.

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. I do have a question about movement and hud display but not sure what topic to post it under, or should I just ask it here for now? I don't wanna send the thread off topic.

Just post It here mate.

Read these first though. Im pretty sure 99% of questions are answered with these guides.

There's one for just about everything In EU. From movement to owning spaceships :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Well I looked though the link and could find anything on it. So I'll just ask it. How do you make the HUD disappear and how do you get the camera in to mouse view so I can get to see the front of my toon? Thanks

Well I looked though the link and could find anything on it. So I'll just ask it. How do you make the HUD disappear and how do you get the camera in to mouse view so I can get to see the front of my toon? Thanks

#1: To make the HUD dissapear, press V. Then to make the Icons dissapear, press B. Press again to make them re-appear.

#2: To see the front of your ava, hold down the mouse scroll button if you have one, then move the mouse while still holding It :) Press once to put the camera back to the normal position!

Back