Recent content by RICO

1. RICO

~H&R~Circle

Post 1 is fixed, sorry for delay
  2. RICO

~H&R~Circle

Fill out the X's in the form below, and we will get a hold of you. APPLICATION FORM …….NAME…........................................……….….... ……........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX………............…........................…….…… …XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX…
  3. RICO

~H&R~Circle

Hello my boys and girls!!! I deeply apologize for being absent for such a long time. Just like everybody else, my Life gets very busy sometimes so it was and still is a bit tough to keep up with everything. I made quick update and will do my best to keep it updated. For now i made updates of...
  4. RICO

~H&R~Circle

5. RICO

~H&R~Circle

When i said "taking advatage of it" i didn't mean it in the bad way. We gave 1 full month so player earn credits via old system, "take advantage while you can", but only 1 person seemed to realise that... So you are correct... it is designed this way. Nobody is taking advantage in the bad way...
  6. RICO

~H&R~Circle

MRmP, You can forget about the old system. We have given 1 month trial time for everyone to get advantage of a loophole in our old system. The only person who did that was Xzion. Therefore his credit level is pretty high. So now, everything is working according to our new system. So in your...
  7. RICO

~H&R~Circle

8. RICO

~H&R~Circle

9. RICO

~H&R~Airlines

10. RICO

~H&R~Circle

11. RICO

~H&R~Circle

here you go
  12. RICO

~H&R~Circle

Well worded 50 peds....remind me when you see me. Good job! :)
  13. RICO

~H&R~Circle

50 peds to person who figures it out first....
  14. RICO

~H&R~Circle

ApplicationProcessed Decision: Postponed
  15. RICO

~H&R~Circle

Back