~H&R~Circle

Angel Armor (F): Available at the Platinum level for 136/day (3 day window).

A-3 Justifier Mk.III Improved: Available at the Black level for 500/day (3 day window).

Rent ->the<- ubbah shizzot!
Imk3 is wicked, thx to range and dps (100dmg with 204, 63apm, 113range) depending on mob, you can own mm / foe in damage done (if you got some skills for it).
Also very rare, only 2ingame ;) .

/Faith

Rent ->the<- ubbah shizzot!
Imk3 is wicked, thx to range and dps (100dmg with 204, 63apm, 113range) depending on mob, you can own mm / foe in damage done (if you got some skills for it).
Also very rare, only 2ingame ;) .

/Faith

I got >faith< in you, young one. :D I will rent those fun toys as soon as i get home! ^_^!

so, what will not be available for the 2nd golden age :D?

2nd golden age dates coming soon though, but i guess some sponsors won't allow me to rent their gear, to loot something... so i dont have to rent it anymore :rolleyes::D

Last edited:
but i guess some sponsors won't allow me to rent their gear to loot something so i dont have to rent it anymore :rolleyes::D

Good ide :rolleyes:

so, what will not be available for the 2nd golden age :D?

2nd golden age dates coming soon though, but i guess some sponsors won't allow me to rent their gear, to loot something... so i dont have to rent it anymore :rolleyes::D

We will try to have as many items as possible available during the 2nd Golden Age (SGA). During the SGA, to help make that happen, free rentals may not be used to rent items.

Heya, Can you guys clearify some confusions ive got as my membership is about to run out.

I would love to participate in SGA, as an H&R member, but my pedcard isnt that great, so how would it be with the unlocks I already have?

I think ive got about 25k Cr atm, Rico gotta update the image, its getting quite old.. and if that is the case. in the current discount and promotion system, I have a Platinum Membership unlock, i "havent used" (as i went black) probably a black membership too, if we follow the *old* system, since I then probably unlocked it then.

So In theory, can I then apply for Gold. and get Platinum or Black?
or Platium, and get black.. I think you know what i mean

And .. Will I keep my %off, freerents and DPP, if I go lower than Black?

Im not sure what to do atm, gotta count some peds and stuff

And, is VIP sonsors the same as VIP members?
and what would I have to do (sponsor with) to join this fancy uniqe list, and is that the same as black?, they just don't pay the fee?

And if I dont spend all of my freerents before renewal, do i have to renew before using them?

Hm I think that was all

Heya, Can you guys clearify some confusions ive got as my membership is about to run out.

I would love to participate in SGA, as an H&R member, but my pedcard isnt that great, so how would it be with the unlocks I already have?

I think ive got about 25k Cr atm, Rico gotta update the image, its getting quite old.. and if that is the case. in the current discount and promotion system, I have a Platinum Membership unlock, i "havent used" (as i went black) probably a black membership too, if we follow the *old* system, since I then probably unlocked it then.

and what would I have to do (sponsor with) to join this fancy uniqe list, and is that the same as black?, they just don't pay the fee?

And if I dont spend all of my freerents before renewal, do i have to renew before using them?

Hm I think that was all

We'll shoot you some options by PM :)

An update on the CR page would be awesome, hard to know what items that are possible to rent now, and not to forget all the new items not added! :eek:

An update on the CR page would be awesome, hard to know what items that are possible to rent now, and not to forget all the new items not added! :eek:

We'll get it updated as soon as possible. RICO is in charge of a major move at work, and apart from being pressed for time, he doesn't have good access to his computer yet where he does those page one image updates.

In the meantime, if there is an item you want to check on availability for, just PM me ;)

Reservation form

RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
mikael skuggan gustavsson

ITEM:
omegatron 204 amp

PICK UP DATE:
09-08-23

DROP OFF DATE:
09-08-26

RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
mikael skuggan gustavsson

ITEM:
omegatron 204 amp

PICK UP DATE:
09-08-23

DROP OFF DATE:
09-08-26

Item delivered. Payment received.

Item returned.

Last edited:
new question :)

at 25k CR you gain platinum and +10% discount

when i get to 25k, would i also get platinum and or +10% discount.? so i would get a total of 35% off?

News2.jpg

new question :)

at 25k CR you gain platinum and +10% discount

when i get to 25k, would i also get platinum and or +10% discount.? so i would get a total of 35% off?

Hm I think that was all

MRmP,

You can forget about the old system. We have given 1 month trial time for everyone to get advantage of a loophole in our old system. The only person who did that was Xzion. Therefore his credit level is pretty high. So now, everything is working according to our new system.

So in your case, you will get to keep all the discounts, and free rents and continue on from your credit level which is just little short of 25K. You can apply to gold, and earn credit from that point on to unlock Platinum and Black membership only, no new discounts will be applied as you are already at our highest discount rate available.

Once again, you will get to keep all the discounts and free rents available for you in your account, as long as you maintain the membership. As you see in our membership list, we try to be reasonable with our members, and keep their information for a long period, upon the request.

VIP sponsorship detail are available in POST 1.
To qualify for VIP membership, one has to sponsor items worth 50K or more in total value. However, we reserve a right to deny the sponsorship upon our evaluation of the items.

The highest level of discount is 30%, we reward it at 100K credit level.

Hope that answers your questions.
Best Regards,
RICO

Yes thank you :) im not after taking advantage of anything, just had a few question as (im a poor bloke) I dont to pay 5k peds if i can pay 2.5k (gold) and rent for ~800ish peds and get platinum and such. maybe that is taking advantage of? it seems its like designed that way though :p

oh, hoos mentioned that the i2870 is up for rent again? is that correct?

Last edited:
Yes thank you :) im not after taking advantage of anything, just had a few question as (im a poor bloke) I dont to pay 5k peds if i can pay 2.5k (gold) and rent for ~800ish peds and get platinum and such. maybe that is taking advantage of? it seems its like designed that way though :p

oh, hoos mentioned that the i2870 is up for rent again? is that correct?

When i said "taking advatage of it" i didn't mean it in the bad way.
We gave 1 full month so player earn credits via old system, "take advantage while you can", but only 1 person seemed to realise that...

So you are correct... it is designed this way. Nobody is taking advantage in the bad way :).

Yes we have 1 offer on i2870... i didn't have chance to follow up on it yet, because of real life work. We will try to get that item back for you.

Regards,
RICO

riiiicoooo! you need to change back to 2000 cr to get a FR, els i wont be able to get 5 stars!!! :cry:

and yes, the resone why i dont use my FR is becuse i happend to like the stars. :silly2:

*cough* >Me thinks Rico forgot to add Female Angel to new itamzzz< *cough*

Am I reading correctly :O is MM and Mod dar available on Freerent?

oh.. I think hoos changed the office hours a few posts back.. Could I get an update here :D?

Pickup/Dropoff Times

The standard pickup/dropoff time is 0600 MA, which I know isn't the greatest for many of you. I will also be available at 1400 MA by appointment, and at other times by appointment on weekends. When RICO is back to a normal schedule, we should be able to add an additional dropoff time at around 2200 MA or so.

Last edited:
I renew my black and rent this:

RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
Gunnar MRmP Pettersen

ITEM:
Imp fap
MM + amp
5b ME

PICK UP DATE:
2009-08-29

DROP OFF DATE:
2009-08-30

Is it possible to arrange a later pickup later today? rather than 6ma (in like13h?)

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
Modifed MRmP Power

ITEM:
Modified Fapped Power
Modified Merced Power (amp)
Ml35me + amp (if im not pushing my limit)

PICK UP DATE:
2009-09-11 (RIP)

DROP OFF DATE:
2009-11-14

Last edited:
I renew my black and rent this:

RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
Gunnar MRmP Pettersen

ITEM:
Imp fap
MM + amp
5b ME

PICK UP DATE:
2009-08-29

DROP OFF DATE:
2009-08-30

Is it possible to arrange a later pickup later today? rather than 6ma (in like13h?)

Items delivered (ML35ME instead of Imp Fap). Payment received.

Items returned.

Last edited:
hi,

I am thinking to get me an Angel Set F, but prefer to test it first to know how much difference it makes compared to my Jaguar.

So I am interested in renting the Angel Set F for a few days. As non-cot member I need to give collateral. Didn't find much information about the collateral in the rules. Unfortunetly, cannot give much collateral in peds as I want to test it before depositing ;)

So as collateral I can offer: Jaguar Set F, Salamandar Set F, ML35

Please let me know if this collateral is enough. I can still add some Viking F (incomplete set of 4 pieces) and Dante Amp.

Sam

Is OA-104 possible to rent for a week ?

Is OA-104 possible to rent for a week ?

Unfortunately, the sponsor has informed me that he will be using the OA-104 himself during the SGA. All of the other mining equipment is available, however ;)

Since OA-104 has gone into hiding... :(

RESERVATION FORM

NAME:
Thomas Xzion Warqul

ITEM:
Angel armour (F)
cb13
angst amp
adept vivo t15

PICK UP DATE:
2009-09-06 at 06:00 MA

DROP OFF DATE: