Recent content by RiRa

1. RiRa

Pass the time - Win EFD !!!

Cause I know that an anagram of A Million Ped is Lemon Lip Aid :) Regards, RiRa
  2. RiRa

Rockchick's Proclamation

You have my vote... :) Regards, RiRa
  3. RiRa

MS Excel question - can I do this?

Indirect! It can be done using the indirect funtion. Say you have a worksheet with the following sheets....Summary, Atrox, and Ambulimax. You can place a list in say cell A1 of Summary sheet, a list of the mob names. The idea being you can choose from this list what mob you want. A simple...
  4. RiRa

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

Back in also, after 5 login trys. Regards, RiRa
  5. RiRa

"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

Getting same error. Was logged in, crafting stopped working, relogged..bam...Internal Error with this avatar. Regards, RiRa
  6. RiRa

Will we EVER see a solution for 'Avatar already logged on'?

Strange Wow, still not on....can't see how they could do me so quick and not you. Hopefully they sort you soon. Regards, RiRa
  7. RiRa

HoF: They tried to take my PED again :D

Gratz All good things come to those who wait :) Regards, RiRa
  8. RiRa

Worth a try maybe, I see from earlier you didn't, but I put my request in under Technical - Connection. In fairness they responded pretty quick for a weekend. Hope you get sorted, Regards, RiRa
  9. RiRa

Fixed Kudos to the support team, they got back to me at 7pm today. All fixed. Regards, RiRa
  10. RiRa

First Time Hi all, just got this error this morning, first time ever. Cannot log in at all to game, support sent. Can login to website, but game gives the continued "your avatar is already logged in" message. Will update when fixed. Regards, RiRa
  11. RiRa

problem with 10.6 on windows 7

I'm using 64bit Win7 without any issues. Regards, RiRa
  12. RiRa

Help: Patch error

Working now, with new update Regards, RiRa
  13. RiRa

Help: Will switching to new OS solve my perfomance problems

Agreed, don't have any fps figures to prove it, but it has a notable increase in performance on various games. Regards, RiRa
  14. RiRa

Marine Mining

I've had a few (maybe 5) in water so far. Thinking about it now though, I've yet to have one below the surface in a deep water patch, they've all been in low level water, sticking up above it. Maybe just coincidence though. Regards, RiRa
  15. RiRa

Help: Anyone using Windows 7 in V.10 ?

Hi, yes, Win 7 64bit on a desktop and a laptop, and both work as well as my Vista box. Regrds, RiRa
Back