Marine Mining

Profit

Elite
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has found a claim in water since the release of the new VU?
I specifically went mining through a stretch of rivers and shorelines to see if I could get one, but not a single marine claim was to be seen!
:eek:

The reason I ask, and also the reason I believe it to be of some importance, is that now if marine claims don't exist, I will have to be more careful with my distance from the water, to ensure I maxamise the range of my finder.
:tower:

Thanks in advance for any input!

Bloody hell, I never considered that. Avoid hills, trees, mobs...and possibly water now?

Makes sense to max out range so if I can get back playing I'll try an area north of Bilton that used to have finds in water, IF it's still there :laugh:

I was close to water last night but lost connection before I got the chance to drop enough bombs to really know, but nothing in water then.

t

I found one claim in one of the CND lakes and i was able to extract it

I did some mining by rivers and not a single claim in water so far.
I also have noticed that it was possible to drop bombs & probes when avatar was in a shallow water, now it's impossible.

I've had a few (maybe 5) in water so far.
Thinking about it now though, I've yet to have one below the surface in a deep water patch, they've all been in low level water, sticking up above it. Maybe just coincidence though.

Regards,
RiRa

There is a bug which allows you to start walking under water. Dropping a probe had CTD as result.

I always mine near the water, hopefully this thing isn't true! :(

As of yet I have not had any claims in water , but I have had one while diving from a cliff and activating my finder in mid air. Was a long climb back to the top to extract , but now I know its possible.

Bones

dont worry about it... I found one enmater claim in the lakes of switzeland ;)

I have dropped 10 bombs in a lakes on the south of Fort Zeus, but no claim..

HI.

I did not have any claims in water yet.

Regards.

Lana

No underwater claims for me so far - but as MA doesn't pay attention not to place them at inaccessible heights i doubt they have a "check if claim is underwater" algorithm, so i expect this bit to remain unchanged.

I found a couple, but only in shallow water IIRC

Found in shallow water aswell.

Back