Recent content by rmoss31

1. R

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

Bid Sounds like fun Robert Slim Peterson bid = 5820
  2. R

Tips and suggestions for common problems

Darn third time to reinstal and still the "Replace Me" icon still there. Also my inventory has never loaded gets to only 13% usually. Any help out there? (Besides buying a new graphic card whick I will be doing in a few days).
  3. R

Tips and suggestions for common problems

Thank you I have been asking about the red "Replace Me" buttons for a while now and finally have an answer. Funny thing is that I am in the middle of the reinstal... TY
  4. R

Item look in inventory/loot window

At least you can see it All I get is a red "Replace Me" icon. No one seems to know what to do about it either... Takes loads of time just to see what I have gotten when hunting.
  5. R

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Inventory Icons Inventory Icons show up for me as "Replace Me" in Red letters.
  6. R

Thank you MA .. another VU10 thread

Playable, barely Right now I can play it but not very usable. I think I will get a new video card today so that I can get better response from my system. I only have a handful of complaints. 1) I have all equipment come up with a red "Replace Me" icon. This is frustrating when hunting and...
  7. R

Shades?

Yes When you got the glasses, it said that it is a thank you to all VU 10 players. They are worth .5 Ped... so kinda nice... 500 ammo... lol
  8. R

red replace me boxes where item pic should be

I have the same problem Kinda difficult to see what loot you get when hunting and then taking the time to hover over each item just to see what it is... really lame. But I am going to pick up a new video card and see if that will help... yeh, right... but will improve the looks hopefully.
  9. R

Progress 17th Aug

Of two minds Part of me says, "Hurry, I miss it" but the other (and probably smarter side), says, "Make sure it is done correctly."
Back