Recent content by Robbie Williams

1. R

First CND trip! Results.

Ok, i've just read the recalculated stats you posted 7eleven. I'll just say this... While you are theoretically 100% correct, there is something that needs to be mentioned. From my (practical) experience... you get a claim much more rarely when using an amp. This is quite obvious both planetside...
  2. R

Must have been a dream...

Hehe...Actually Swazer...the post about my avatar was posted after these hofs ;)
  3. R

Lem.... I remember you, ofcourse :D Cedric Lem Wales, right? :D I remember you were really patient and took a lot of time. SO a big thanks and +rep for you, my friend. Cheers :)
  4. Personal Hall of Fame

Personal Hall of Fame

Just some of my bigger claims...
  5. R

I was born in february Nea... ;)
  6. R

Dumb and rich in EU or educated and looking forever for a job? I'll pick dumb and rich anytime...if every day here was like this :) Thank you, and GL to everyone
  7. R

Woke up in the morning...wanted to do some work for college, but was too lazy...so i did a little mining :) I never use amps when mining, but sometimes, just for the thrill of it...i do a little exception. Glad i did! :) got 5k ped for the niks. In the evening...i went crafting oreamps a bit...
  8. Shook my pants good ;)

Shook my pants good ;)

my biggest find so far...the 7k crafting hof i got the same day helped too :)
  9. 7k oa-101 light

7k oa-101 light

Lost about 4k ped on crafting before i finally got this...
  10. R

Happy Birthday Sir Robbie Williams

:yay: Thank you very much everybody. Ice just told me to search the forum with my name. It's a lovely surprise and it put a very big smile on my face. Needed it too :) So thanks again and if the future is half as fun with you guys as the last few months were...you can expect me to hang around...
Back