Recent content by Salkcin

1. S

Misstake

Bump Bumping and not giving up Still need to get in contact with these if someone can tell them to contact me... Russet Russ Westland The Toxx man Razril Zero keno Buddy Doc Keno Normen w1ck3d Swain //Sal
  2. S

[HD] Pianoman's Mining Video-Log

(Sorry for off topic) Well the profit outcome in the end would look better if hes not counting the decay on equipment... :scratch2: So why is he counting the decay on the amps if it doesnt matter? He still pays for it? :scratch2:
  3. S

Misstake

Well if u see any of them in game pls link them to this thread... //Sal
  4. S

Misstake

Yes I did but all was not there... Some can come late or not come at all...
  5. S

[HD] Pianoman's Mining Video-Log

Nice Well first of all I have to say gz to the nice first run... This must be one of the best mining logs in this forum atm... I also have a few questions... 1. What program u using to film it? 2. Where do u get your amps? 3. Are u counting only bombs+amps or all decay too? Gl and looking...
  6. S

Misstake

Bumb Still need to get in contact with these if someone can tell them to contact me... Russet Russ Westland The Toxx man Razril Zero keno Buddy Doc Keno Normen w1ck3d Swain //Sal
  7. S

Misstake

hmm these have got the 10 ped back so far: elchapo macce extreme jack arrow hac john charlemange faflick brambo need to come in contact with: Russet Russ Westland The Toxx man Razril Zero keno Buddy Doc Keno Normen w1ck3d Swain
  8. S

Misstake

more Buddy Doc Keno John Charlemange Charles Bram Brambo Brabus Jack Arrow White Normen w1ck3d Swain Joaquin ElchapoGuzman Guzman
  9. S

Misstake

more The Toxx men, Extreme Draco Axiom, Razril Zero keno.... need these too whoever knows them... //Sal
  10. S

Misstake

contact me Anyone knows Russet Russ Westland, Faflick Stanton Hannifin or Hac McLeod van Cah If you do please tell them to contact me here... Sry for everything... //Sal
  11. S

Misstake

Well Well, I have made this event for the last 6-7 weeks but must have had too much hurry when I made it for this week, have contacted planet calypso support and askd them to abort the event if possible so ppl dont think im trying to scam them... P.S. Anyone knows Russet Russ Westland or...
  12. S

Misstake

Tell everyone to not join "Weekly Hunt Argos" made an terrible misstake, made it in the wrong part of the LA, made it in East and not West where it should be, East = mob free!!! just one have registered so far so if any1 knows Russet Russ Westland pls tell him to send me an PCF mail... Sorry...
  13. S

Amethera Outback Land Area #17 - The Salty Flats

Gratz Wow, I must say gz to the guys and to you for all the taxes you got :) BIG GZ!!!
  14. S

Weekly Hunt Argos

Trivia The trivia will be about music tonight :)
  15. S

Weekly Hunt Argos

Bumb Bump for tonights event :D
Back