Recent content by Scorpion

1. Scorpion

OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint

So how much does an OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint go for, mine has a quality rating of 5.3. Ingame value varies from +256 decade to +458 week pricing. Is this accurate, seems high to me. Thanks, Scorpion
  2. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Items

Bumper cars
  3. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Skills

I bump my thread with random nonsense because I can't reply with bump.
  4. Scorpion

Question: Skill Selling

Hi all, I have never chipped in or out before and have a couple of questions. How do you go about finding the correct value for selling a skill? I looked at peauction and I looked in game at market value while using an extractor tool. Peauction seemed to be low across the board compared to the...
  5. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Skills

This sale is on hold due to the time it is taking to meet up with buyers and some of the items going on auction. I will reopen when I can abide by the forum rules. Buyers I am currently working with should ignore this message. I have always said I will never leave Entropia and I am not planning...
  6. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Items

This sale is on hold due to the time it is taking to meet up with buyers and some of the items going on auction. I will reopen when I can abide by the forum rules. Buyers I am currently working with should ignore this message. I have always said I will never leave Entropia and I am not...
  7. Scorpion

Total Skills Question

Thank you for all of the replies, and especially to HardWrath. I know the NBK and its sister societies have done alot of work within the society system.
  8. Scorpion

Total Skills Question

Maybe I am just a failure with the search function because I am sure this has been answered before. When adding up total skills i.e. the most skilled societies. Do all skills count, including the skills that have never been used by a player and have only the initial one level? I would guess...
  9. Scorpion

PR: World Record For Most Expensive Virtual Object Is Smashed

Cue the next massive wave of colonists to EU.
  10. Scorpion

I do not want to become a non-believer

This isn't meant to be offensive or a flame to the original poster. Get over it or move on. I have been playing since CND sold and to date I have never had an uber loot. My highest loot ever was 800 PED and I have had a 300 and a 500 PED loot. The best item I have ever looted was a set of bear...
  11. Scorpion

PR: Participate In The War Over Oil

While I do agree that this is BS mostly. I had fun trying to get to the rig as a noob. Also I am confused is their a non player faction now like the RX units were?
  12. Scorpion

SGA items worthless!

While I see your point and agree some of them will definitely be nothing more than collectors items, I still fall back to my good old justifier mkII when I can't afford or haven't looted a good limited weapon. Before limited items came into existence all we had were regular items with no 10/10...
  13. Scorpion

Looting Trouble?

One of mine that clipped through was a droka.
  14. Scorpion

Looting Trouble?

I had the same problem with a hispidus today and I can confirm that if you pull the bar off of the sliding creature and then go back to the dot on radar you can loot it.
  15. Scorpion

Looting Trouble?

I have been getting two issues regularly since VU 10. First I get the familiar dead mobs clipping through the terrain. Second I sometimes am not able to click (left or right) dead mobs directly in front of me. The mob is there but I have no way to interact with it. I have been playing since 2005...
Back