Recent content by Sionkiewicz

1. Sionkiewicz

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Just quoting Geo as a Bump
  2. Sionkiewicz

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Athena Space port make much more sense as the entry point from space for Caly. It's got my vote! Thanks Ben Dover for getting everyone to take a look at this!
  3. Sionkiewicz

The Future of Warp Flights in EU

:-p Too short
  4. Sionkiewicz

The Future of Warp Flights in EU

Eastern time is +4 UTC presently. Should be 4pm EU Time. I guess I can do the math.. :-P
  5. Sionkiewicz

NEW FREE to Play Model For This Games Success

This is NOT a "Free Game To Play" game. This is a MMO with a Real Cash Economy. Within Entropia there are options to gain funds by expending lots of effort on extremely tedious tasks with an aim at getting you bored and have you put money into the game and play with all the cool items faster...
  6. Sionkiewicz

Premium Benefits - Subscription

2000 ped per month.. :laugh:
  7. Sionkiewicz

Nothing online?

Yep, seemed to be a DNS issue at MA.. happened back on the 15th also.. Should we ask for a Root Cause Analysis report? :laugh:
  8. Sionkiewicz

connection issues

Had the same issue last night and moved my DNS service to Google (8.8.8.8). All started working again. Looked like the DNS server with the info were receiving timeouts on the original service.
  9. Sionkiewicz

It's a shame

10. Sionkiewicz

MA is leading an unfair game

I agree.. and I think this thread should be closed.
  11. Sionkiewicz

Selling: [Redacted]

Also forgot Captain Caveman.. Consider this a bump..
  12. Sionkiewicz

Server Downtime for Maintenance

I hope they fix the chats soon.. this daily reset is making it difficult to run/manage a chat group.
  13. Sionkiewicz

Suggestion: Space Hunting Suggestion

I don't know about this.. Have they been asked? They may come up with a rate to handle a Quad hunting trip with a few repairers on the flight deck. :smoke:
  14. Sionkiewicz

Knowing where to hunt next

Great advise as always. You definitely know what you are talking about (unlike some others around here..)
  15. Sionkiewicz

Suggestion: Shopkeeper Trade in program.

Until MA can fix the issue with shops, let's leave Shopkeepers alone.
Back