1. Slaytin

GM surprise

gratz bugger ;) keep em comin
  2. Slaytin

mining near mob = ped

wat if... mining near ped = mob ??
  3. Slaytin

FYI: Morbid Angels - Opening its doors again

wat da:cussing: Loki n Kara back to soc chat i cant believe this the time we try to recruit people u pervs start the whole EF into a whorehouse. keep it only in soc chat plz damn Ignore/Delete all the comments hah.. our own recruitin thread. good job guys
  4. Slaytin

WoF 2009 PETITION to MA #1

Slay Tin Slaytin
  5. Slaytin

FYI: Morbid Angels - Opening its doors again

yee looking for new members wtg loks! the angels are great they are all friendly (cept Loki) and we like to hunt do bot missions and just go on trying not to waste our money too much
  6. Slaytin

jenniiiii *^)) watsup

jenniiiii *^)) watsup
  7. Slaytin

Price of Skills, economic discussion (NO MOANING THREAD!)

i think it could also be due to the fact that more people might've started using L items since newer items were dropped and skilling could be easier for some and faster which allows em to sell more through time and now is about the time when they start selling?
  8. Slaytin

I miss Project Entropia.

I miss tantardions not hitting and skillin on em for a few hours wit a mann mph.i miss the old sweat farm too, now its just click click wait wait wait wait wait, we hav gotten so lazy to even move around in EU, just go over there.. now click on da ambu until its dry and wait for a new one OH...
  9. Slaytin

Guess: How many -reps did I get with the "we want a teleporter" thread? Winner gets prize

43 , everyone will neg rep any chance they get! we r human!
  10. Slaytin

What Happens When Men get Make-up and Masks

looks very nice, in memory of heath ledger
  11. Slaytin

I am in my room!

I am in my room!
  12. Slaytin

I wud go to my room if u STOP getting ATH's :)

I wud go to my room if u STOP getting ATH's :)
  13. Slaytin

What now ?

whats the point of this thread find out the secret of how to keep playing EU without depositing? ofcourse no1 will share it, you should go find it out on ur own, GL
  14. Slaytin

M's Mining Log

cool log GL on it i also like how u stop when you know its bad while i keep going to make sure it is :D again GL
  15. Slaytin

Typo ATH

haha gratz mate i thought we decided not to post this one? :P
Back