Recent content by Sloe

1. S

Selling: A few skills

Bump Bump!
  2. S

Selling: A few skills

Looking for a bulk skill buyer to free up a couple K ped, pls pm me if interested. If u can supply esis, we can work a favorable price on all of it and deduct the esi costs. Not looking to completely chip out, just a few of the more valuable skills for a few K worth of it.
  3. S

Uber: calytrek mk.II ten edition

Good job buddy :)
  4. S

Calypso Sweating Initiative (short CSI)

I'm behind ya on this, good effort man. Like seeing people try something for the good of the whole, good work. I think every little effort helps. :)
  5. S

75,000 ped Proteron Massacre

Count me in ofc. Sloevius Sloe Termin
  6. S

Oh and ofc u erased every single visitor message of mine, even ones that weren`t rough... wuss...

Oh and ofc u erased every single visitor message of mine, even ones that weren`t rough... wuss. It`s ok, i see there`s dozens of other people`s u couldn`t get taken off, so ppl can still see what a douche u can be. How u basically just pull hissy fits instead of even understanding a problem, sad...
  7. S

Great, another comment that doesnt answer a single thing put forward to ya... U DO get u don`t...

Great, another comment that doesnt answer a single thing put forward to ya... U DO get u don`t sound any smarter with those stupid comments?
  8. S

Ye, except i don`t laugh at ppl who got somethin to say, i tend to laugh at the ones who can`t...

Ye, except i don`t laugh at ppl who got somethin to say, i tend to laugh at the ones who can`t think of anything but insults ;) Love how people who`d wax philosophic are generally considered intelligent, except by idiots who don`t get what they`re sayin.... All u do is tip ur hand at how...
  9. S

Funny half ur visitor messages read like ur a retard to everyone. That's just the ones u...

Funny half ur visitor messages read like ur a retard to everyone. That's just the ones u couldn't get deleted too hahaha. You barely even register on the fkin tracker, yet u talk a big game on forum ;) Till u actually make a fkin dent in the system, i think i'll listen more to ppl like stryker...
  10. S

I bet the avg person in ur soc is probably ok, but i ran into a KS SANCTUARY SOC HUNT FFS! Then...

I bet the avg person in ur soc is probably ok, but i ran into a KS SANCTUARY SOC HUNT FFS! Then get insulted, treated like a noob by ppl who didn't have HALF my skills, and then told i'm the douche on top of it. You still don't even care u drove 2 new players to quit the game even. Oh, then...
  11. S

A NORMAL, STABLE person, says... Look, i'm sorry for being a dick bk then, i was a fking noob...

A NORMAL, STABLE person, says... Look, i'm sorry for being a dick bk then, i was a fking noob and thought i was bad ass with my group of noobs. I'll try to not do it again... A prick like u just blows up on the person on TOP of having been a prick in the past to him. Reason ur not responding...
  12. S

Simply saying that when a person makes sense, doesn't make it somehow true lol. Love these non...

Simply saying that when a person makes sense, doesn't make it somehow true lol. Love these non arguments and insults, shows what lvl of discourse ur able to hold. You were NOT a debate team champion i'm guessin. You were probably the douchebag who picked on em. You refuse to even ADDRESS the...
  13. S

Brain oil for youtube vid pls :D

You didn't CHOOSE to let go of the aggro when u died, and why are u arguing a point that has been made clear by support, it IS cheating, plain and simple. I get why all the ppl u see hoffing keep telling me, wtf happened to forum, the IQ lvl is in the pits. Cause only trolls have the time to...
  14. S

What rage man, are u fkin thick or what. Someone fks ya, u avoid em, u form an opinion. That u...

What rage man, are u fkin thick or what. Someone fks ya, u avoid em, u form an opinion. That u think u take up any time in my mind is deluded lol. Rage, lol, i thought u were a bunch of silly fkin noobs and i never bothered with ya.
  15. S

You just don't get what it is to run into pricks who show no sign of even WANTING forgiveness...

You just don't get what it is to run into pricks who show no sign of even WANTING forgiveness like you guys. It's not the guy u treated like shit who needs to automatically forgive and forget, it's the wrongdoer who has to SEEK frogiveness, you don't care u ksed at all. You found it funny even...
Back