Recent content by Smooth

1. S

Ex Cons - New Members

We are accepting all kind of applicants (hunter, PK`er, crafter, miner and so on). In our family, you do whatever you want. Apply today, and become a part of the honorable family of Ex Cons (nExt Cons - from 50k skills)
  2. S

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Bizarre Mining Federation (federation of bizarre miners)
  3. S

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Club Bizarre Mining http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFrUvMPA4E
  4. S

Ex Cons - New Members

Wanna join a soc of good people? nExt Cons and Ex Cons recruiting now No need to be shy :)
  5. S

Whats your ping and where do you live?

Avarage: 36ms, southern Norway - 1,6Mbits down - 300kbits up
  6. S

Rig Closed today -- cK Coat Killers..

closed is pretty easy, we did it. For a while. We were 3-4 persons... But to fight all of ck with only so few is ofc. not easy^^
  7. S

Uber: 19994

gratz! :) well deserved, and yes: ATH is next :D
  8. S

Losing connection roughly every 6 to 10 mins

Been playing for a while now and no bug. JIHAAAA :P (Ive not been adding any desktop icons). BUT, if I try to map finders, teleportchip etc. to "0", "+" or "," - connection is lost after 6 minuts of doing it. (been trying to do just one, but no cigar) Got weapons and faps mapped to...
  9. S

Losing connection roughly every 6 to 10 mins

That seems to be it!, thanks for posting. I guess it should be the same for everybody, but who knows... Had this irritating bug before, and then fixed it with resetting my keymapping from ingame menu. Now it came back for no apparent reason (see note), and when I play at my friends place...
  10. S

so sad at Nea´s

So what is this comment then, if not an assumption? Is this a memo to self? :laugh: The only "silly" ting about this "incident" is killing mobs that people are sweating when there are tons of other mobs to target.
  11. S

always loosing my connection

Try to reset your ingame keyboard mapping, did the trick for me. Options -> config -> Reset Default Action Setting
  12. S

Merry Mayhem Winners List

yv.. yv however indirectly it may be lol
  13. S

Over 45

LOL, I think it would be a smashing name for a soc. Surely made me laugh. Atleast not a pretentious socname. *still laughing*
  14. S

Is it me or servers down?

Ty for reply :) This bugs me out.. Had no problem with the updates that have giving lots of people trouble lately. But to login, no chance (see pic.) Router: Ive never had to open any ports before, but done that now with no luck. Ive also tried to connect directly trough the modem, same. Pc...
  15. S

House Music Lovers this is 4 U

Nice tune(SoulShakersRadioMix). Good oldschool sound to it. Perfect for radio with the commercial sound. Oh, and GZ on the first chart hit!
Back