Recent content by squadds

1. squadds

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Searching my old favourites from my youth and I find this.... and Classic :D
  2. squadds

Finally back fully in EU....

Finally back fully in EU....
  3. squadds

What do you want in this game? What is missing?

Back to the OP's question, there is a lot missing that was around before VU10 (beacons, taming etc...) Without harping on about it pre VU10 was where a lot of people got into EU, for lots of different reasons. It really depends on how you do things and what you like to do...beacons, missions...
  4. squadds

Help: Skin colouring/tone change?

Thanks! Is there anyone able to do this for me? evenings MA time?
  5. squadds

Help: Skin colouring/tone change?

Is it possible to change the colour/tone of skin? If so can I get an idea how much this would cost? Please PM me if possible.:D
  6. squadds

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Deus - Sugarcubes:coffee:
  7. squadds

Coffee for Marco

Coffee? What about a nice cup of tea, with one sugar and a biscuit?:yay: Always helps me when I'm really busy. Let's hear it for Tea!:yay::yay: Gl MA/FPC on the VU upgrade...hope it's going well!:)
  8. squadds

VU 10.0 System requirements

Can I run it? Don't know if this is of any use or mentioned before; http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest You can use it to check your system if you are a bit unsure about things. Gives some nice, straightforward info on specific requirments etc.. Use the drop down to select...
  9. squadds

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Nice!:wtg: Look forward to V10:yay:
  10. squadds

Planet Calypso VU 10.0 has entered Test phase

Wahay, thats 5pm here for me! oh, the suspense:D
  11. squadds

500 EFD to guess Marco's announcement time

1102 hrs MA time:D
  12. squadds

Where on Calypso is Emma - 080809

Cape Corinth maybe?
  13. squadds

Do "hotspots" exist ?

I was thinking something along the same lines recently. Had a couple of globals in almost the same spot (a few seconds running apart), as well as some decent loots below global. I leave the 'spot' alone for awhile then return regulary :) maybe it is all in the mind but I think I'm going to...
  14. squadds

Should PVP events come with a warning?

15. squadds

Swine Flu survey

Back