Recent content by T.J

1. T

Buying: Dragon Male + 5a Plates

Hi, Have a set of 7 5a - hows does TT+5ea sound? Thanks TJ
  2. T

Selling: Leaving EU - Guns, Armour, Amps, BP's & Lots More....

Hi, Thanks everyone who's placed bids on these items - Had no further interest so will close this thread at the current offers and arrange a time to meet and get the deal done :wtg: Cheers TJ
  3. T

GFX help needed with drivers????

Hi, Thanks for the link :-) Done some digging, could be wrong but found some info that suggests the 7900gs only draws 3.7amps from the 12v rail, not sure on the cpu's draw but given there is only likely to be one hdd and cd-rom cant see there being an additional 20A load - of course the label...
  4. T

Tis all in the preparation... Read the update instructions, have a boot disc handy, make a back up of the original bios and generally all is good - never messed one up yet. Oh and last but not least make sure its the right BIOS file in the 1st place :laugh: Cheers TJ P.S Re the flashing &...
  5. T

Hi Stinky, Bit late joining this thread but my two pecs worth..... Power - as much as i can tell your system doesnt really need all that much power, so even a cheap PSU should be up to the job as long as it delivers a decent ammount on amps on the 12v rails. On the side of the PSU should be a...
  6. T

Hi, Apologies, the appt was sold via PM... Must have missed this when editing the list down, sorry. Thanks TJ
  7. T

One final ^BUMP^ for luck
  8. T

Twin Peaks Mall SKILL SHOP

Hi, Know quite a few people seem to be dubious about "chipping out" services but just had this shop do mine and the wife's avi... Very nice guy to deal with, kept me constantly updated on progress, got the job done quickly and overall a very good experience - Cant really fault the shop owner or...
  9. T

Hi, Just a quick mid afternoon ^bump^ Cheers TJ
  10. T

Hi, Thanks for the pointer re rule #18, been a while since i have checked them.... edited the post and with a bit of luck an admin / mod can clean up the title for me. Cheers TJ
  11. T

Hi all, Having a huge clear out.... No starting bids on anything so either post or PM offers. Ideally i'd like to sell stuff like paints, hides etc as a job lot but flexible in that respect. Will leave the list up for a week and go from there. ***UPDATE*** Please consider this thread now...
  12. T

Question: Selling Skills Without Buying ESI?

Hi, Thanks for the replies - already been using the skill scanner and have just updated my entry on entropedia. The avi's skills can be found at... http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=521 TwinShop, cheers for the info re prices without chips, can you explain where the %...
  13. T

Question: Selling Skills Without Buying ESI?

Hi all, Think the title makes sense lol In the process of selling up and have about 83k skills to offload but really don't fancy the outlay for the required ESI and wanted to sell them without but not sure on how to calculate the prices etc - how does this sound? Selling price = Skill chip...
  14. T

Unlocking A Re-Locked Skill

Hi, No worries, this could be a case of "operator error" - have to confess i only skimmed over the instructions and must have failed to put two and two together re the unlocked / locked skills bit :rolleyes: Cheers again for the quick reply and next time i'll try to gain some experience in my...
  15. T

Chipping Optimizer Tool

Hi Jdegre, First of all thanks for the time and effort you've put in to the chipping tool and skill scanner - been using them both to work out skills etc on the Mrs avi. Posting here because i think there might be a bug in the way the chipping tool deals with having skill points in skills that...
Back