Recent content by Thaddeuss

1. Thaddeuss

Selling: Selling All my Armor Sets, Plates and Outfit >> Ghost - Vigi - Gremlin - Shogun - Kobold

totally posted this thread and havent logged on here since lol sorry bro... all items have been sold thread can be closed.
  2. Thaddeuss

Selling: Selling All my Armor Sets, Plates and Outfit >> Ghost - Vigi - Gremlin - Shogun - Kobold

Vigilante and Gremlin Sets Sold. everythign Else is still available.
  3. thaddeuss outfit

thaddeuss outfit

4. Thaddeuss

Hey fellow Entropians, It has come time for me to sell offmy armor sets i have collected over the years.... Im looking to also sell my beautiful Blue and Turqouise Outfit. Ghost Armor Set TT= 348.00 Ped Asking TT+530 Vigilante Armor Set TT= 211.75 Ped Asking TT+245 Sold Gremlin Armor Set...
  5. Thaddeuss

Question: Beacons in Rocktropia?

i think maybe it should be calypso only for robot beacons. and rocktropia can make up their own kinda of strange signal such as maybe a "castlevania" style beacon mission ? with a haunted castle full of zombies and vampire chicks and maybe a bad ass dragon on the 5th lvl as the boss. :D
  6. Thaddeuss

FYI: New owner of Dome 4 at CND

gratx on the investment m8 gl with it! :)
  7. Thaddeuss

Latest Buzz (September 13th)

im impressed with all the pretty visually stimulating landscape thats being created... but i have to say it is making hunting harder.. with more trees bushes and vegetation its impossible in certain areas to know what the red dots are on ur radar before its too late. you think ur running up to...
  8. Thaddeuss

Question: MA does not know where the taxes go?!?

Well that suxs lol :cool:
  9. Thaddeuss

TO taker of chair in Twin Peaks

wow was just brought aware of this thread.. a bit dissapointing i must say, i dont agree with how this was handled on any front. red obviously was upset and so in the heat of the moment made the mistake of starting this thread with names of societys and avatars included which they should not...
  10. Thaddeuss

FYI: SPU Celebrates it's 4th Aniversary !

congradulations guys for 4 years :) keep up the good fight :)
  11. Thaddeuss

Social Dynamic: An Observers Viewpoint

come on whats wrong with melee m8 hehe ... been here 4 yrs and i fukn love my melee :) tho i wish their was a bit more blood and skull crushing when i hit something with my club... was up on cp last week... shooting my scorpius for the aurli mission to 100. then i switched to a rutik blitz...
  12. Thaddeuss

PVP tp camping. Good or Bad?

funny i ran into the same issue when i went up to rocktropia right after it was introduced... tried for a few hours to get that pvp tp only to be shot down again and again.. the camper had no mercy.. luckily right before i was going to head down i ran into neverdie up their who graciously...
  13. Thaddeuss

Question: Cheaper to chip in vs "playing" (for my ava)?

This is not a game for the impatient... well unless ur rich hehe i would tell ya to hunt ... for a couple reasons... A: you may get a insane ath hof in the process and be in the black rather then the red for depositing. B: you get many other skills while hunting then just the specific weapon...
  14. Thaddeuss

Guide to TT Weapons

very nice guide indeed :)
  15. Thaddeuss

A newbie story behind a scam

That was a very Sad read Parlog. Its disappointed to see how people treat each and makes u really wonder where societys ethics and morales have gone.... or were they ever really around in the first place?
Back