Recent content by The White Dot

1. The White Dot

Question: Harbinger - Omega (The Mother Of All Mobs)

Harbinger Omega Stats: Description: A.K.A Fat Lady, when this one sings, shoots, or farts it is all over, ah and her children harbinger alpha - etc is responsible for the failed arrival of all beer to Calypso. HP: 750,000 Damage: 450 - 575 Dimensions 10m(x)5m(x)30m Travel Speed: Crosses radar...
  2. The White Dot

Need advice. Start to freak out!!!

I would stay away from the loot pool. I made a withdraw for 650US$ back Oct. 15th, I was calculating when I could possibly get my money if they don't have any issues, latest is Dec. 1st. I have all my information correct, and seeing that nearly a month later and it hasn't even said committed...
  3. The White Dot

Selling: Adj SK20 UL - 24 quick sale

I believe auciton is over. congrats molly
  4. The White Dot

Molly has given SB.. to me in IM.. which is 2,144 so you will have to do better.
  5. The White Dot

Had someone ask end of auction... it is 24 hours from OP or sooner if someone gives me market value for them.
  6. The White Dot

prime time bump... put some bids in on these great deals.
  7. The White Dot

tt on the korss is around 2100 ped. Look forward to some bids from you guys today.
  8. The White Dot

Had a bit of bad luck with my work computer. So going to be cashing out nearly all my ped. Buying 3 new case fans a new hard drive and possibly a new graphics card... :(. I know that it takes 30 days minimal to get the money from MA but 30 days is better than nothing. mu on adj sk20 ul is tt...
  9. The White Dot

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

If you are gonna do a planet... Sean Connery is much cooler. We could just hop in our modified vtol's and blow up all the other lame celebrity planets. :lolup:
  10. Planet Connery

Planet Connery

Better than planet jackson ^^.
  11. The White Dot

I like em Puny!

I generally spend more time doing projects, and hunt occasionally, so not such a serious hunter to be honest. So I can see what you mean Xavier, as I was only hunting up to small feffoid, maffoid, drones, argo's and other honestly low lvl mob. I am still very much a depo as little as possible...
  12. The White Dot

I like em Puny!

still get skills.
  13. The White Dot

I like em Puny!

What can I say got a UL h350 and an adj sk20... yet I am using an opalo kiwi.. which is roughly 3 ped every ten minutes, or 18 ped per hour. Loots returns are still same ratio... just delaying the loss a bit. Figure if you get 50% back even that you are paying 9 ped per hour. if you were...
  14. The White Dot

Servers Are Down

revamp of swamp? beacons, mentoring? Free beer?
  15. The White Dot

Wish You Were Here...

Sky diving without a parachute over Athena Space Port! Hey guys I hope everything is going well for all of you... RL has caught up with me the past couple of weeks, as I started a new job. Got a lot on my plate and nothing seems to be letting up, when I do get home pretty much dead and tired...
Back