Recent content by Therial Von Bai

1. T

Entropia Universe 17.5 Release Notes

Just to clarify the change to no ammo consumption to non ballistic weapons etc. I'm going to assume these are just changes towards support weapons? Wouldn't it have just been easier to just say "Removed ammo and decay from missed shots from Support weapons and mounted weapons in PvP and Space...
  2. T

Selling: Tier 7.01 Calytrek CR Spirit MK1

bump bump bump
  3. T

bump bump bump
  4. T

Also willing to make trades such as Shrapnel, AUDS, CLDS or other weapons/items.
  5. T

Hello everyone, i have a Calytrek CR Spirit MK1 Tier 7.01 for sale. Current asking price is +6400
  6. T

Selling: various precious pets, dmg, exotic, autoloot, speed

Ive been looking for one of these actually :D How goes the training? I tried sending a message ingame but it kept saying user doesnt exist.
  7. T

Does DPP really matter?

Sorry to resurrect a dead post but i did some big time studys with different weapons. I used a weapon that was a 2.98 dpp for around 2 hunting days and barely made positive. then, i switched to a weapon that was like a 2.30 DPP. and let me tell you. i made 60+ globals between 10-294 ped within...
  8. T

FYI: Black Talon Company PAYS YOU

A lot of folks have mentioned or brought up the idea of the sustainability of this model but here we are 2 years later and growing even more :) I personally deposit around $1100-$1300 a month on my own leisure as it is. Helping a few players with a $1.5 here and there isn't an issue really. As a...
  9. T

True but the funding is permanent :)
  10. T

Because no matter who you're everyone here started out new and didnt know what to do. Just about 80% of new players quit within their first two weeks of the game because they have no idea how to play. Some individuals reach out for help such as the typical "Can someone loan me some ped?" "Can...
  11. T

Hello everyone Von here, I am the leader of Black Talon Company. We've been a society for now over 2 consecutive years and still going. Im looking to fill in around 39 more spots in my society(capping out at 100). Currently, I offer all and every society...
  12. T

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Yeah its pretty cancerous if they're limited male costumes but female avatars have costumes that show EVERYTHING. hell, even armor that gives them spiked tits. Bodystocking leaves zero to imagination. Its stupid how this is like the only clothing item to be planet wide banned. I can definitely...
  13. T

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

a Any idea why it was restricted to NI/AG? was this item craftable from this planet only? Why would you restrict an item to dead planets. MA is really showing their worth.
  14. T

Codex concerns

. In a realistic stand point. The codex system is a worthy investment into this game. Most of your "Ubers" or high level players have been here for about 10+ years unless they came into this game and dumped $5000-$20,000 right on the spot. Free to play players have absolutely no chance in...
  15. T

Tired of sweating for little to no ped? Dream of being a hunter with lots of peds or wanting to atleast break even? Black Talon Company is recruiting. Now this might sound crazy but! MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH We pay our Mercenaries 1 PED a day.Yes,I am paying YOU to play. We offer free ped...
Back