Recent content by Trucidator

1. T

'World of Warcraft' blocked in Iran due to US sanctions - Digital Spy UK

I think i'd rather see a few crazy people with guns simply bulling others, then a lot of crazy people with guns killing each other... It's anyone guess what will happen... And hope for the best... To be honest it scares the hell out of me when I think about that...
  2. T

Agis's Ped Management TT Hunting System

Subscribing to read this carefully later on. Seems very interesting, thank you for sharing.
  3. T

Is this a correct way to hunt?

Similar to lootable pvp, it's a moral choice, just as in real life... It is possible to pick up a gun and steal, but its imoral to do so (not to mention forbidden), just as it is possible to evade taxes (unfortunately so true, see where that drove my country) The BIG difference, is that on this...
  4. T

Why Looting Other Players is Not Theft

So, if someone is not willing to risk their money (or simply dont enjoy it, they are free not to), they are "forced" to "choose" to not experience the all game(s). Because they are interfering with others freedoom to shoot them and take their loot. I dont think this subject is that black &...
  5. T

FYI: How to avoid most scams

If there was someone "smart" enough to take advantage of that "stupidity", yes I would care... Taking advantage of "stupidity" on purpose, is wrong in my book... We should make it our responsability as a community to keep things fair for everyone, no matter their IQ, race, religion or...
  6. T

EURO 2012- Favorites to win

Also think Italy played a great match, probably their best so far... Curious to see the final... Good luck to both, play good football with fairplay, and I'm hopping for a good match for the refree also...
  7. T

So, do you also think something is changed?

Are you making fun of my beer belly? How dare you? :mad: EDIT: I'm using irony... Again!!!!
  8. T

Sorry for offending was not the intention... It was a general post, with the sentences not directed to anyone in particular... It was a "rant", a "frustation venting", not even particularly to EU... Just to the general idea from which our economic system drives... Probably the wrong idea got to...
  9. T

Decided to delete because of bad interpertation of irony... Over and out...
  10. T

Underdogs sometimes make it... Maybe some surprises to come... Overconfidence may yet be a killer... One has to hope...
  11. T

Request - MA marketing notes #1

I'll give you a bump, in hope for a reaction...
  12. T

Question: How those UL guns workin out for you?

I've been hunting with maxed P5a + A105, Gremlin + 5A (if i'm not mistaken), on small troxes, trying to reach that darned 10k quest... I know troxes are not exactly known by their wonderful returns, but as I said I used to know what range to expect...
  13. T

Question: How those UL guns workin out for you?

After some months off, 2 weeks ago I gave it another go with only a few hundred peds... I lost way more than I used to, before I stopped... I am on another break... I don't hunt extremely eco, but I also don't hunt like a crazy man. I always hunt under the same conditions (same gear and mob)...
  14. T

I have to agree unfortunately... Still, i have some hope their pride can work some miracle out... There's certainly enough talent to do some good... But Germany looks to me like one of the stronger teams...
  15. T

Feeling strange

Our generation, the guys and girls with young kids, are part of the problem... We simplified things, we sat the kids in front of tv or computer because we were "too tired" after a day work... We didnt talk to them... How the hell should they care now... If this trend doesnt shift, society will...
Back