Recent content by Valen

1. V

Selling: Selling 500k Vibrant Sweat

bump:yay::D:)
  2. V

do u want to say thats not enough:D? mh so? how much u pays? my friend can sell it in little amounts too, and will get much too;D
  3. V

im searching a buyer...
  4. V

Hello I'm searching a Buyer for my friend(He sellings sweat) he has got 500k sweat pls PM me, if u wants to buy with price pls Ty Have a nice day:)
  5. V

Version Update 9.2.1

with more- or more +?
  6. V

Ma Gifts

MA Gifts should be tradeble but not for noobs(1month after start/login or so) or?:D
  7. V

Win 1k EFD!!!

400^^ i ll win xD
  8. V

Hadesheim under ATTACK + UMBRA'S!!!

didnt see that:( was offline in this time came umbras:'( and i ve never seen UMBRAS!!! this was my chance:) was:(:(:(
  9. V

Racially Offensive Society Names

I didn't said that we should let bann him i wanted to show you, what name we/ve got in EU:rolleyes:
  10. V

ok, i found the pic his name is frank hitler work recruit (survival programm)
  11. V

i saw a man with the name ***** hitler ****** forgot, it was hitler or hitlers i made a screen if u want to see but need to find the pic^^
  12. V

Sweat in auction petition

ok, but do u think that sweaters will sell for 0.2 or 0.3? 2-3years ago the price was 3pec! so, i dont know, but i think we(sweaters) will NOT sell for0.2-0.3! but maybe we will sell our sweat to tt in a time:( hope not and ppl with not much sweat wont go to auctioneer, i think! and a question...
  13. V

are u sure that the price will drop? ok, more sweat sellers will be "active" but do you think the price will drop ALOT??? the price is 0.5atm the price cant drop any more^^:silly2:
  14. V

bump^^:yay::):D;) :ahh::wtg:
  15. V

Add me to the list too Valentin Valen Konrad
Back