3. V

Golden Legion 5 year anniversary

Tjoohooo :yay: ... nice i will be there
  4. V

tjoohoo !!!

tjoohoo !!!
  5. V

Why hunt big moobs?

lol well chip out then down to 100hp and see how good u will be in hunting .... no way u will be as efektiv as u are at +200hp...... so skills matter get real ... and sell that impmk3 u have and buy a shity starkow .. and see how many biljons u will go minus ........ so yes skills and gear...
  6. V

Question: Eon (M) Value Vs. Imk2 Value

hmmm impmk2=minimum 210k or so ....... so if someone if brainddead enuf to trade ur eon for a impmk2 do the trade !
  7. V

Question: What would make you goto CND more?

storage....... no point on going there when u are 200 i no time and then cant move at all..
  8. V

Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

kyll !! is my hardest kill!! :yay:
  9. V

Betrayed by MA?

i think the biggest thing is that they dont play the game and dont have a clue......seriosly ho give MA the advice to what they should do or not to do to inprove the game??
  10. V

Star's Hunting Expriment (II)

i just dont get a thing u call MM= eco hunt ? ..... is not impmk2=eco hunt ?? or will u do a 3 hunt using eco =impmk2 ??
  11. V

Buying: Improved M2870

Buuuump ....
  12. V

Do you use 22" LCD @ 1680x1050. Post what vid card your using.

22" .....9800 card....np
  13. V

ECO overrated?

lets say u have a 1000 peds of ammo and u use a ML35/bad eco... it takes u 2-3 days if u hunt and the 1000ped is gone... if u use a korrs whit 1000ped ammo u will hunt for weeks.. thats eco i guess ...
  14. V

Lost Dante Amp

ye i now the feeling i have lost a minor tp chip+ a laser amp 104........ and ther is no way i tt them as support say i have done ......... its a bugg that suck bigg..time....
  15. V

new soc

Big Gratts :yay:
Back