Lost Dante Amp

StrongMinded

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Slim StrongMinded Joe
FCUK, now i am pissed off!!!! :mad:

The same thing that happened to my friend https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/88016-lost-clothes.html happened to my Dante amp a few days ago and i have been dealing with support for this aswell....

I told them i didn´t TT the amp and that it wasn´t in my list when i tt´d other stuff.. It was on a weapon FFS! I also said that it must be coz of lag or something else and that this is a BUG!!!

They kept giving me the same crappy answer about logs etc. and since they can´t reproduce the problem they closed the case.....

Ofcourse they can´t reproduce the problem, they are in the MA system and don´t have the same FECKING! lag that we have....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I feel for you mate... don't drop this case !!!! Write to them, call them whatever ! Maybe MA can not be accountable for errors but they need to help you. People should take this case serious cos what would happen if someone just lost a DOA or Shadow armour like that ...

I mean what the heck ...

I am fed up with this excuse of not being able to scan log files ... the only reason they don't want to do it is cos it's a time consuming job... but if they run an RCE game, they need to make sure that people don't loose money cos of bugs. That would just lead to lost trust. Like a bank that looses your investments ...

Good Luck mate !!!!!

I await for news on how MA will handle this!

I await for news on how MA will handle this!
Answer from support is, we know u are upset but according to logs u tt´d it so there´s nothing we can do about it. :mad:

That sucks man :(. But doesn't MA still allow the giving back of one TT'd item?

That sucks man :(. But doesn't MA still allow the giving back of one TT'd item?
Nope, they no longer do it after implementing the second checkbox with the list in the trade terminal. :(

I hope you get a speedy and satifactory result on this mate

I have not been in the position that you are at the moment but i do feel for you

It's obvious that you didn't intentionally tt this, so it must have been a bug if it was on a weapon.

I've lost ghost gloves and vigi shins and I don't think either went in the tt as I was wearing one of them at least ....but recently when playing poker and crafting at the same time I got the message "equipped items cannot be dropped" oe something very similar....and found I had for some reason dragged my helmet off when changing window focus between poker and EU...without actually clicking at all in the EU window.

I have replicated this many times since...sometimes it's even avatar health bars I find selected....and if I don't notice this and hit the tt with dampers or filters (as I often do) they are going to be toast aren't they?

Take your armour off and drop all weapons before heading for the tt ....especially if you have another window open apart from EU.

I'm not sure if this happens elsewhere or if the items can be dragged and dropped on the ground ingame )even from inventory) if you have another app running and switch between the two, I'm being very careful until I am sure though.

t

Switching between windows in windowed mode can be a tricky thing.
Last thursday during the Ambulimania event I was updating the participant list in Excel on one screen and EU was on the other screen. So I was switching between the windows, clicking thru the participant registration messages. Suddenly when I switched I was asked "Are you sure you want to abort the event?". Erm ... NO :eek:
Since then when switching between windows I try to use the window titles on the taskbar instead of just activating the EU window by clicking on it.

Damn sorry for that :( I have noticed more issues when playing in window mode (most of the time i do to check things) For instance if your friend is trying to team you and you tab back to that screen most of the time it will press ignore so you have to relog or make the team. With amps yes i've had that issue aswell for some reason while playing in window mode it seems to do odd things more i.e take your amp off weapons or give you a bug were it spins you around constantly and usually making you crash and items disapearing most of the time a relog or tp to somewere else sorts this one.

I have replicated this many times since...sometimes it's even avatar health bars I find selected....and if I don't notice this and hit the tt with dampers or filters (as I often do) they are going to be toast aren't they?

i get this all the time when i tab in and out. the mouse just clicks randomly - sometimes when i zone in i start walking, or i pull out a bar of a terminal or ava. very stupid, but very dangerous bug, esp if you have invent open :/

there should be a thread in wish list made to remove this problem, along with a copy+paste ticket everyone should make

Heya about their logs not showing anything and they are just closing the case. Then i tried the same were i traveled to CND to put up enmat amps 104 for sale. Right after my arrival on CND i put the amps up for sale for a little higher price ofc that pays the trip and gives me a little more profit...

When i go back in to auction i see they are placed for sale planet side.. which then cost me sales fees for the amps cause they wont sell on calypso for that price + the travel up and down to CND... MA answer our logs look fine and we see no problems case closed. Tried writing them a few times about it but like hitting a pillow.

Just wanted you to know that you arent the only one that are being forgotten in the logs.

Regards
Hojlund

Why can’t logs be accessed through the my section like the my items. This would clear up some thing.

Thanks for all the answers and support.... This is a big issue if several people are experiencing lost items etc.

I am pretty sure i wasn´t in a trade terminal but i was alt tabbing trying to make Vista work with NRF....

Maybe we should all copy Marco coz the standard answer is always the same from support and that is just pissing people off.. :mad:

Answer from support is, we know u are upset but according to logs u tt´d it so there´s nothing we can do about it. :mad:

Just read this words....

"Bugs which cost you money are rarely addressed or 'fixed' by MA.
Bugs which cost MA money are addressed within an hour":monkey:

Hmmmm just noticed your loss was in November too... Hmmmm, yes, there was / is a bug. I tried to quietly solve it.... that doesn't work... Your spamming them didn't solve it...

Totally dis-heartened and re-thinking all this........... ... sigh :(

Maybe you can appeal to them via an official request?

Anger rarely solve problems.

Why can’t logs be accessed through the my section like the my items. This would clear up some thing.

Abuse of the system, and that's a huge amount of data. A log of every idividual action by your avatar... :\ accessing that data is hard enough...so Ma chooses to keep it private. (That's my explanation anyway :p)

Btw to others, pls don't be rude to support. They have thousands of cases to deal with and spamming them will not make them address it any quicker. If someone were rude to me, they immediately go to the bottom of the pile. And that by no means warrants sycophancy either.

Loosing a Dante amp sucks big time.

Since i learned a few weeks ago that accidentely TTed items are no longer returned i read really carefully what i am about to TT.

Switching between windows in windowed mode can be a tricky thing.
Last thursday during the Ambulimania event I was updating the participant list in Excel on one screen and EU was on the other screen. So I was switching between the windows, clicking thru the participant registration messages. Suddenly when I switched I was asked "Are you sure you want to abort the event?". Erm ... NO :eek:
Since then when switching between windows I try to use the window titles on the taskbar instead of just activating the EU window by clicking on it.

Yeah the famous alt tab focus bug. Also really annoying when you are in a team hunt. If you alt tab out and in and then press the spacebar you are almost out of the team. This is there since they did the overhaul of the chat.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Maybe you can appeal to them via an official request?

Anger rarely solve problems.
I was never rude in my support case, i was merely asking them to look further into their logs but with no success... :(

Btw to others, pls don't be rude to support. They have thousands of cases to deal with and spamming them will not make them address it any quicker. If someone were rude to me, they immediately go to the bottom of the pile. And that by no means warrants sycophancy either.

And what's rude and what isn't? You should express that you are (very) unhappy with situation. A good support-person understands that it is not his/her fault that the customers is angry. A good sp tells his/her boss that customers are angry about some issues. A good support-boss tells it to quality-people etc. This process is not working in MA, they have a M$-syndrome: "All we do is right, customers are wrong. We know better what you want."

But have patience and tolerance with EU-support, it's their bosses fault if they have selected unsuitable support people. It's their bosses fault if support doesn't have the means to solve our problems.

Hmmmm just noticed your loss was in November too... Hmmmm, yes, there was / is a bug. I tried to quietly solve it.... that doesn't work... Your spamming them didn't solve it...

Totally dis-heartened and re-thinking all this........... ... sigh :(
I never spammed them, just replied 3 times to their basic answer...

ye i now the feeling i have lost a minor tp chip+ a laser amp 104........ and ther is no way i tt them as support say i have done ......... its a bugg that suck bigg..time....

Back