Recent content by wools

1. wools

VU 14.3 Deployment Issues

Thank you for information. My encouragement for admin involved to solve this. Any idea about time before everything go fine ? 2-4-8 hours ? more ? ...The idea is that some EU players probably can go directly to bed (not going through a session tonight if they are correctly advised that they...
  2. wools

Nice big trax with Supremacy gloves F unl !!

+1 to pif our team captain !! ty all for congratulating :) Hurray !
  3. wools

Oyster Artwork

Was really fun thank you Lurid ! :yay:
  4. 17k !

17k !

Not too bad isn't it N
  5. wools

Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

I would like to thank organisation for this great event. I feel there is not much french volonteers here and : 1- if it's not too late... 2- for runs at other moment than WOF TEAM FRANCE's... 3- if needed or necessary 4- if i'm able to be online at that moment i can participate as judge or...
  6. wools

Info: Complete Amethera Map (10.0.6)

Ty for this map. While travelling using it i saw Itumatrox on OLA 14, Cersumon on OLA 18, Bristlehogs on OLA 19
  7. wools

Crafting comparison

I was trying to figure who lose peds and who win some and where i was in that case. Trying to figure out what was the average loot but i realised that datas in last 30 days top can't be used for that. This is an absolute value of mixed stats and can't be compared because different mobs or...
  8. wools

Healing

See u in game for a heal session.
  9. wools

Intercept

I was about to post about the same... but too late :cry:. There were some wrong parts in msgs i had some difficulties to find out, english isn't my native language. GRATZ :yay: for this rapid decyphering you should post the key for further msgs.
  10. wools

Prepare for battle, clean ur guns, Bots are Back?!

Same code as last time (for 1st msg): Intercept : 3D A7 D9 6D 2A B8 A5 D6 D7 C7 A1 5F F4 A7 F7 D5 7A 8A C4 R E Q U E S T R E C O N N E C T I O N 8A 3E 8B A1 C7 0B B1 6F A2 F4 2B F7 8B A1 6D 2B O F L O C A L M I N D C L O U D Msg 1 REQUEST RECONNECTION OF LOCAL MINDCLOUD ACKNOWLEDGE Msg...
  11. wools

Entropia status 09-04-25

Agree with u ! 100% security isn't possible.
  12. Thought There Was A Bonus Skill X2 :)

Thought There Was A Bonus Skill X2 :)

13. wools

Team france

A thread has been created in private forum for support team for 1st run. Just tell your disponibilities and Lodi will give us instructions.
  14. wools

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Hi i'm waiting too but as i am not in ur list i stay there waiting :)
  15. wools

Predictions for V.U. 9.4

Whishes : Possibility to re-edit mask ? Possibility to change only one zone (painting and texturing) ? 1-4 level chip implant ? Portable crafting machine to hof in PA market place ? Doors to other universes (next island, ...) Dreams : Better loot return !
Back