Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

OOOooooi, Chopper, keep an eye on the south....

Oh no, it is a chirpy on the left... he is going for our beer.... i need my camo !!!!

Chopper.... chopper.... what happen to chopper ????

We need you buddy !!!

He seems to have left us for some floosie :silly2:

He seems to have left us for some floosie :silly2:

:(:(:( who is going to cover our backs while we are :drink: taking care of :beerchug: ..... the other 3 sides !!!!

I might have to jump on a plane and track him down !!!

If a woman can not understand a world competition... then ....

To be save.... i will stop talking....
:ahh:

Mack has graciously checked and re-checked my attempt at the Excel scoresheet and he has declared it good to go :thumbup:

Anyone wishing to use it, please PM me your email address and I will send it to you. I can also send my "during the hunt" scoresheet that I use. It is a simple "fill-in-the-blank" version, but is handy. After the matches are done (Sunday afternoons) is when I input all the hunts into my Excel which has a tab for every WoF team.

Just let me know which one you want... or if you want both.

I would like to thank organisation for this great event.

I feel there is not much french volonteers here and :

1- if it's not too late...
2- for runs at other moment than WOF TEAM FRANCE's...
3- if needed or necessary
4- if i'm able to be online at that moment

i can participate as judge or anything else to help a bit.

I would like to thank organisation for this great event.

I feel there is not much french volonteers here and :

1- if it's not too late...
2- for runs at other moment than WOF TEAM FRANCE's...
3- if needed or necessary
4- if i'm able to be online at that moment

i can participate as judge or anything else to help a bit.

It is never too late. If you are available (and France is not hunting ;) ) simply show up at the Start Point about 10 - 15 minutes prior to a scheduled hunt slot. Let us know you would like to judge a team and viola...

Thanks!

Okay, Mack FINALLY checking in :D

I'll be around to help out when USA isn't fighting as well. Spreadsheet looks good, thanks for picking up that ball RJ. I can get it copied up to my server if you want and it's easier for people to grab at will via a link from our siggies.

3 weeks from today and counting.... Yippee!!!

-Mack

Okay, Mack FINALLY checking in :D

I'll be around to help out when USA isn't fighting as well. Spreadsheet looks good, thanks for picking up that ball RJ. I can get it copied up to my server if you want and it's easier for people to grab at will via a link from our siggies.

3 weeks from today and counting.... Yippee!!!

-Mack

Hosting it would be great, Mack :thumbup: Thanks for helping me with the errors, too. Best part is we can use it for 5 hunts before the support cap goes up :laugh:

Mack came through for us again... after making sure I did not totally screw up the Excel file (not an easy task...) he has hosted it as well:

http://www.someplaceicopystuff.com/wof2010.html

Password is wof2010

Everyone is welcome to use this. In fact, it is encouraged that someone from the country hunting just hang around someplace quiet and do this: track the scores for their team. This is a great way to ensure a team has someone that can tell them "Hey guys, you need an Equus for the Sweep" for example. Simply type in the PED amount in the column for the correct mob and viola!!

Pay attention to the text on the left... it will tell how to handle HoFs, Susans and ATH (maybe this year...)

Any questions, just ask :thumbup:

I would be happy to judge if you still need more (when England are not playing).

Do I just download the speadsheet thingy and turn up ~20 mins before a match?
I guess you will need the most judges during the busy slots in the first stage?

I would be happy to judge if you still need more (when England are not playing).

Do I just download the speadsheet thingy and turn up ~20 mins before a match?
I guess you will need the most judges during the busy slots in the first stage?

Yep, that's about it. Each judge will take a team and then enjoy the fireworks for the next 3 hours.

The busy slots are the most needed, yes. And of course, we would not want anyone to miss a hunt with their country. Thanks and see ya there :thumbup:

Just wanted to pop in and say best of luck to everyone this year. I won't be around for WoF, but will miss the many good times judging and shooting in the past. Have a great time all, and hope it all goes without a hitch in sight, including anyone (RJ?) who plans the party this year.

Just wanted to pop in and say best of luck to everyone this year. I won't be around for WoF, but will miss the many good times judging and shooting in the past. Have a great time all, and hope it all goes without a hitch in sight, including anyone (RJ?) who plans the party this year.

Thank you dear! To sad you will not pop up this year ... we will miss one of the elders if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Probably there is a small chance you change your mind [or hardware] ... or what ever the reason is?

Sorry to hear that Lee, I will definitely engineer a bumping into of you (that's proper grammar but somehow weird) some day soon. The Start Points won't be the same without you.... but I will hold out for any surprise visits you may make as the Tournament progresses;)

H

Sorry to hear that Lee, I will definitely engineer a bumping into of you (that's proper grammar but somehow weird) some day soon. The Start Points won't be the same without you.... but I will hold out for any surprise visits you may make as the Tournament progresses;)

H

subscibed :)

Just popping in to let the Judging Crew know where we stand for this weekend...

SAT 13 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time --- 1 team
1800 MA Time --- 6 teams
2200 MA Time --- 5 teams

SUN 14 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time --- 2 teams
1100 MA Time --- 1 teams

Some teams have not confirmed a hunting slot yet, and every effort will be made to have a max of 6 teams in a slot.

I'll be hunting in the Saturday 22:00 slot, but will be there to judge at least the two earlier Saturday slots. I'll see what the judge headcount looks like for the Sunday slots, but the first one is pretty damn early for me, 2 a.m. :)

-Mack

Can't remember if I already said, but I won't be able to help with judging this weekend, sorry.

...but the first one is pretty damn early for me, 2 a.m. :)

-Mack

Ditto... I might want to publish the procedure for a hunt without Judges :laugh:

Can't remember if I already said, but I won't be able to help with judging this weekend, sorry.

No worries.. thanks for the heads-up.

Ditto... I might want to publish the procedure for a hunt without Judges :laugh:

ROFL!
(We were close to that sometimes in the past ;) Me and Hurri at ~8 teams and suddenly he vanished ... ahhhhrg! Or you and Hurri at 14 (?) teams? Or that Sunday morning Hurri was all alone and fell asleep - :laugh:)

To be serious I cannot promise to be there at Sunday 0700. I will try to, but ... that's one or two hours before breakfast starts for me :rolleyes: ... at Sunday :rolleyes:

All other slots shouldn't be a problem. Dunno if I can manage to be there all the time. But I will try ... at least during the qualifiers.

ROFL!
(We were close to that sometimes in the past ;) Me and Hurri at ~8 teams and suddenly he vanished ... ahhhhrg! Or you and Hurri at 14 (?) teams? Or that Sunday morning Hurri was all alone and fell asleep - :laugh:)

To be serious I cannot promise to be there at Sunday 0700. I will try to, but ... that's one or two hours before breakfast starts for me :rolleyes: ... at Sunday :rolleyes:

All other slots shouldn't be a problem. Dunno if I can manage to be there all the time. But I will try ... at least during the qualifiers.

Those examples were the same ones I was thinking of too... especially when Hurri fell asleep ;) Priceless :thumbup:

I will include procedures when I create the Screenshots Thread.

And an update...

SAT 13 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time --- 2 team
1800 MA Time --- 6 teams
2200 MA Time --- 5 teams

SUN 14 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time --- 2 teams
1100 MA Time --- 3 teams

18 out of 23 teams confirmed.

Last edited:
And an update...

SAT 13 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time --- 2 team
1800 MA Time --- 6 teams
2200 MA Time --- 5 teams

SUN 14 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time --- 2 teams
1100 MA Time --- 3 teams

18 out of 23 teams confirmed.

Moderate so far :D

I will be there at Saturday 1800/2200 and probably :)rolleyes::scratch2::ahh::eek:) at Sunday 0700. Dunno exactly yet, but team Dach is going to compete Sat 1400 ... maybe I can do some support instead of judging :)

AHHHRG! Have to check the moblist :scratch2:

i think i might be able to judge for the 18:00 or 22:00 saturday hunts the 22:00 one for sure if my conversion to pacific time is correct. if i dont show up for the 18:00 one i will for the 22:00 one.

I can probably also do the sunday at 11:00 as well (would be one long saturday for me lol) probrably can not do the sunday at 07:00 as i will be at the pub with my girl as part of valentines day karaoke date. if they have wifi there i can though :) the pubs close at 2am here so i can likely make the 11:00 one

SAT 13 FEB 2010
1400 MA Time --- 6 teams
-- DACH
-- Tibet
-- Amethera
-- Eudoria
-- Estonia
-- Scotland

1800 MA Time --- 6 teams
-- Czechoslovakia
-- Russia
-- Sweden
-- Wales
-- Portugal
-- Finland

2200 MA Time --- 5 teams
-- Canada
-- France
-- England
-- South Africa
-- USA

SUN 14 FEB 2010
0700 MA Time --- 2 teams
-- New Zealand
-- Australia

1100 MA Time --- 3 teams
-- Italy
-- Denmark
-- BeNeLux

22 out of 23 teams confirmed.

Thanks to all Judges old and new who filled the overseer's roles last weekend; sterling work and peerless accuracy, a joy to work with and I'm so glad you came:)

See you all next stage for more "WHAT? TWO 66 PED DRONES? WHICH TEAMS?" -type shenanigans:)

Hurrikane

Always a pleasure, only sorry I could not make a slot on the Saturday due to work :)

I must say that the spreadsheet Mack and RJ have sorted out is bloody good :)

Mack has verified the Stage 2 Scoresheet :yay:

Some nice tweaks to ensure the Support Cap is correctly displayed as well and better visibility to the ATH, HoF, Susan procedures. It is hosted in the usual place, again courtesy of Mack :thumbup:

http://www.someplaceicopystuff.com/wof2010.html

The page has some good info there as well... it is worth reading.

As usual, all teams are welcome to use this tool to verify scores during the hunts.

Big thanks to Mack!!

saved :)

I'll let you know if and when I'm able to judge as soon I can

Back