Recent content by XXLeganzaZZ

1. X

Help ?!

thank you ..got them
  2. X

Help ?!

Hi, I have listed 3 items in auction (3 jaguar adjusted pieces) ...the auction is expired ... but the items ar not in my inventory. When trying to submit a support case it seems they appear in auction ... Do I need to do anything else to get them back? Thanks
  3. X

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

so well said
  4. X

Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

I think that the look of the new Armors is really bad. Please take into consideration to put a button for players to choose old look. Like the option to choose the old loot window for nostalgigs. Would you support such a petition?
  5. X

News: Genesis Visual Update

You can make all armor look like crap , but still can resolve the issue with the coat over the armor BUG ..... Please, please ...... bring back the old look or at least let me select the look of the armor like the loot window !!
  6. X

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

They meseed up my Tiger too, just bought a Tiger Set, really loved the colors and the look. I have to admit, part of the reason of buying it was looks and it's jut hideous now :( But, nothing i can do
  7. X

Price Check Tiger Set UL

Thank you Eddie
  8. X

Price Check Tiger Set UL

Hi, can I please get a price check on a Full Tiger F UL. Tier 0 on all the parts. Thanks
  9. X

Buying: WTB Adj Jaguar (F) Parts or SET

bumpy bump
  10. X

Are Twen Items still available

thank you sold them, it's all good
  11. X

thank you
  12. X

Yes it would have been :)