Petition to bring back the old look for Armors!

Would you sign a petition to bring back the old look for Armors?

• Yes

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Society
CoL Church of Lootius
I think that the look of the new Armors is really bad.

Please take into consideration to put a button for players to choose old look.

Like the option to choose the old loot window for nostalgigs.

Would you support such a petition?

UE5 armors will look a lot more like the ones we just got today and it's probably much harder to implement the old look to UE5 so this update and other visual update are meant to close the gap between the old EU and the UE5 EU.
But I think they could improve the current new look by removing some of the bulk they added on every little detail.
They will nto go back but we can hope that they smoothen out the edges a bit ....

I understand that they have few things to change - but NOT the Originalcolors - when i see this colors here, i hate to go ingame and see the desaster by mine.

We don’t need the old armours just tweaks to these ones.

Priority should be Angel… make it brighter and then work on the others 😅

I understand that they have few things to change - but NOT the Originalcolors - when i see this colors here, i hate to go ingame and see the desaster by mine.

Spend more time shooting and less time looking at armors - Problem solved 😁

At least the line between harness and thighs is fixed now. People just mad because they have different colors...

I thought armor was all about defense stats. :dunno:

I don`t understand why do they change things we like. why do they change the things we came for, and stayed for.
And as posted by others, now and before, why do they change things we never asked for? I would sign the petition mentioned, but It feels like they have their own plans and the players opinion doesn`t mean s**t for them! Any bussiness who doesn`t care about their customers opinions, will pay a heavy price sooner or later.
On topic: new armors look like s**t, my Tiger is hardly bearable, but others have been massacred.

Enable a Button to swich between old armor and New one got me 😂

I don`t understand why do they change things we like. why do they change the things we came for, and stayed for.
And as posted by others, now and before, why do they change things we never asked for? I would sign the petition mentioned, but It feels like they have their own plans and the players opinion doesn`t mean s**t for them! Any bussiness who doesn`t care about their customers opinions, will pay a heavy price sooner or later.
On topic: new armors look like s**t, my Tiger is hardly bearable, but others have been massacred.
They had to change them to help with moving to UE5.

They just need to tweak the new one slightly

Voted No, just adjust helmets and some other characteristics

White colors are too washed out now. Dislike the new look of Pote twen a lot. Mostly for 2 reasons. The white base is now almost grey instead and looks almost “too beat up/scratched up/used” though I get the more realistic look they were going for.

Also being a Female avatar and having the same junk protector as male looks pretty weird now.

Of course it looks weird they haven’t been updated in years… give yourself time to at least ingest the changes before petitioning against them…

I feel for MA sometimes lol. They get flak for not updating graphics, but even more when they actually do…

White colors are too washed out now. Dislike the new look of Pote twen a lot. Mostly for 2 reasons. The white base is now almost grey instead and looks almost “too beat up/scratched up/used” though I get the more realistic look they were going for.

Also being a Female avatar and having the same junk protector as male looks pretty weird now.
Vaginas need protection too, ever got kicked in the vagina?

(Not that I ever experienced it, but wifey says it’s quite unpleasant ! 😝)

I don't mind the overall design much. That's decent. But colors used on some of the armors imho really are not good.

I thought MA was going to use AI to make stuff, they should use it to make unique armor for each set instead of just copy pasting the same model over and over.

I thought MA was going to use AI to make stuff, they should use it to make unique armor for each set instead of just copy pasting the same model over and over.
They made the Ai change the colors

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 clowns all u got is AI generated stuff lols great game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry, I'll hunt enough to fill your loot pool :D
The armor has really ugly colors. They are also too “angular”, rather unisex, disproportionate and look like something out of an old science fiction film. Sorry, for me it's more like: well-intentioned, but poorly implemented.

Give me an upgraded mod viceroy look, make me look like optimus prime plez

If I was asked to choose, I'd go with original armor designs because they have more color and style...

Not sure this is really a step forward or an improvement tbh

I did like my old Mod Shadow and I wish I could have it back, but the new one has kinda grown on me now. Even with the glowing eyes.

WsKwDHi.png

can confirm, it's not fun - but that doesn't mean i would wear a codpiece or jockstrap LUL

We all got the spy kids suits now

Seems odd anyway considering we have seen our avatars nude before due to bugs and we have no junk, which is odd considering Boorum.

I can say with certainty, no I have not

Though I do hear they can take quite the pounding

Back