Recent content by Yaris

1. Y

EULA: 4.1. the proper authorities and/or other entities ?

Imagine your wife is filing for divorce. She hires a lawyer who starts to determine your assets and net worth. Since your wife knows about EU she suggests the lawyer contact MA to get a list of your 'virtual' assets. Is the lawyer in this scenario a 'proper authority?' The potential examples...
  2. Y

awesome inspiration that made me join entropia but now I don't know.

You might as well mark that first $100 deposit up as a loss. I think you made the first deposit too son - probably based on bad advice. No new player should deposit before really exploring the game and reading vast amounts of posts on this forum. If you deposited before getting every teleporter...
  3. Y

Is the bubble about to blow?

Exactly. The low view count shows how little interest OUTSIDE of Entropia there is. Imagine someone searches YouTube for 'Let it Rock' video - sees an Entropia contest entry - and thinks its cool. They email or show a friend. And if there is interest then the view count snowballs. That isn't...
  4. Y

There is absolutely no evidence for this. None. The business model of MA and First Planet is a niche product. Few people want to exist in a micro-transaction (or macro-transaction based on some prices) world. Want proof of how niche Entropia is? Look at the number of views of the Let it Rock...
  5. Y

Or an Icelander. http://www.usatoday.com/money/world/2009-01-26-iceland-government-falls_N.htm
  6. Y

and I feel fine.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwK0IFgZyQ
  7. Y

Probability laws Vs Mindark

There are 2 classes of Entropians. First there are the elite. They spend incredible amounts of money in game. Mindark (First Planet) works tirelessly to protect these people and there money. Then there are the rest of us clowns. We feed the system so MA can afford to protect the elite.
  8. Y

Mutant Menace - Double Skills

xtra skills are nice but why not at least try to incorporate the skill bonus into the storyline somewhat?
  9. Y

URGENT NEED: Better In-Game Communication

EQ2, WoW, Eve, Second Life, all have the above requested features. Sad that Entropia doesn't.
  10. Y

nice, ppl steal space ship

Why must we subscribe to the morals and 'unwritten rules' of the real world? Why not take full advantage of this virtual world and expand the definitions of 'normal' behavior.
  11. Y

nice, ppl steal space ship

kind of sad how so many players want every thing as easy as possible. space ships are spawns and free to all. i'm guessing that you got the first notice of the spawn but you were too slow. next time - run, don't walk - to your ship. i would hate to live in the sterile world that so many...
  12. Y

Ni hao

What block? The video is a commentary on Chinese farming and does not discuss any other MMO/game. Surely satire focused on the farming of game items/gold is not taboo.
  13. Y

Ni hao

Way off topic but so brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
  14. Y

Remove the Reputation System.

the rep system is just a form of control to help keep the sheep in line.
  15. Y

FYI: +rep anshe bank, fee expired!

All trades are final. It's just that some trades are less final than others.
Back