Recent content by zaxor

1. zaxor

How much would you charge to upgrade a freon delta to tier 1 using your mats ...

How much would you charge to upgrade a freon delta to tier 1 using your mats ? Thanks Zaxor
  2. zaxor

More PvP - The Bad Loot & Economic Solution

more pvp isnt the answer Since half my society is leaving because of poorer and poorer loot returns over the past few major vu changes and those that are still hanging in there are totally hanging onto some dream that things will change for the better. I been around long enough to know its a...
  3. zaxor

Known Issues Version Update 10.0 - Update 1

forget beta this is a alpha test !! WELL AT LEAST WE GOT COOL LOOKING STARS AT NIGHT.... THATS WORTH THE 300 $ I DEOSIT A MONTH . For my fellow players out there here is something to think about. Lets say 1 out of 10 people doesnt have the cash to upgrade there comp to meet the new...
  4. zaxor

Hi Frank I put a request in to join the Pack . if you get the chance id like to join our social...

Hi Frank I put a request in to join the Pack . if you get the chance id like to join our social blogs
  5. zaxor

Selling: selling 3 !!! Umbranoid Symbols

selling 2 females and a male first 10 k ped takes them all , A male and female froped together then within minutes the other female dropped , these came withing the 24 hour peroid the few others in existance came as far as i know. Thanks Zaxor , you can email me at razamatazor@yahoo.com , hmm...
  6. zaxor

2 females & 1 male umbranoid symbol 4 sale

I have 2 females and 1 male umbranoid symbol for sale for 10 thousand peds to the first offer on that. They all dropped within minutes of each other and since then after about 1000 tries dropped no more for me. I wanted to sell just 1 female at first but now I think I will take the gamble and...
  7. zaxor

2 females & 1 male umbranoid symbol 4 sale

I have 2 females and 1 male umbranoid symbol for sale for 10 thousand peds to the first offer on that. They all dropped within minutes of each other and since then after about 1000 tries dropped no more for me. I wanted to sell just 1 female at first but now I think
  8. zaxor

Buying: Umbranoid symbol

Symbol for sale Hi Bob I have a female symbol in the auction for sale @ 4600 ped buyout, mine was the second one found , They all dropped within a 24 hr peroid and I havent heard of any dropping since , my guess there is about 4-6 female symbols in existance ...
  9. zaxor

Dr almon Duchev log #13

Found one too after 30 hours hunting EMBS I have a female symbol too now , Its for sale for 10 k ped if anyone is interested (: and Gratz for discovering the first one ... ZAXOR is my ingame name ...
  10. zaxor

Loot is the worst

Is this the Titanic ? I loved playing this game till the past 2 vu and all the L stuff apeard ,I even after years of playing mmorpgs finally got my wife interested enough to get a new computer just so we both play EU together. I have played many other mmorpg's and have seen where a small...
Back