Recent content by Zev

1. Z

Cannot log in

Finally got the pocket app to work after my gold card was deactivated! And login worked! I'm in!:yay: Hope it will work for everyone else as well! Regards Zev
  2. Z

Cannot log in

Yes, it is almost the same support answer that I got, but in my answer they confirms that it is the Gold Card that is the problem. (at least I read it like that with my limited knowledge in the English language.) So if people still use a Gold Card and it is still working for them, I suggest...
  3. Z

Cannot log in

Got my answer from support: 2020-01-03 07:00 Entropia Universe Support: Hi Zev, Thank you for contacting us. What we will have to do in to deactivate the Gold Card for your account and you will be able to login. Unfortunately since the Gold Card has been discontinued we will not be...
  4. Z

Cannot log in

Have the same problem! And I can't activate the Entropia Pocket app because I need to enter the Gold Card code to login to my account during activation process. (I get the Bad Code error when trying to enter the code.) I have sent support case also....hoping for answer soon.
  5. Z

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Sign me up! Zemar Zev Zevon Thanks! :yay:
  6. Z

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

Register Zemar Zev Zevon Thanks! :)
  7. Z

Selling: 10mg stimPills

Close thread All SOLD! Please Close thread! :yay:
  8. Z

Selling: 10mg stimPills

Hi! Selling 250 stimpills (10mg) of your choice at 7ped/each. Regards Zemar Zev Zevon
  9. Z

I will buy you globaled Ignisium!

Hi! Got two small globals of Ignisium for you! :) 80 ped and 67 ped. Regards Zemar Zev Zevon
  10. igni

igni

11. igni

igni

12. Z

Selling: Corinthian Silver Kanin Lvl 23

Time to bump
  13. Z

A lttle rabbit bump
  14. Z